Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

[WTS] USED Clarion HX-D2 Headunit, Nego till Letgo

ACG-KAiZEN

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2008
Item(s): USED Clarion HX-D2 Headunit

Price: SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!

Dealing method: Prefer COD (KL, Damansara, Kelana Jaya, Subang Jaya, Sunway, Bandar Utama & PJ Area)

Contact method/details: 016-351 3337

Item(s) conditions: ITEM IS USED BUT IN PRISTINE & IMMACULATE CONDITION. COMES WITH ONLY THE HEADUNIT, DC-DC CONVERTER & ALL CABLINGS

Technical Specifications:

ONLY THE CHOSEN PEOPLE ARE TOUCHED BY ORIGINAL SOUNDS.

High-definition sound fills the driver with a sense of superiority. There is a true feeling of joy and emotion when you are face to face with music. In the pursuit of sound that is infinitely near to the original sound and generously supplied with cutting-edge technology, the creation of the HX series has brought Clarion’s exceptional sound to a new high peak. The ultimate sound field and space are produced from Clarion’s cutting-edge technology oriented circuitry, along with individually selected parts and raw materials, all united perfectly with the amplifiers and speakers. For drivers who demand the “real thing”, Clarion offers sound quality that goes one step beyond, for that truly special driving time.

Clarion’s HX-D2 main unit takes you into the recording studio

From the pursuit of faithful sound source playback to the body layout, the series flagship model HX-D2 is packed with all of the functions one could possibly want from a modern main unit. The 96 kHz Sampling D/A converter draws out the delicate nuances and reverberations from the sound, while the 5 Band Parametric EQ creates the sound balance that perfectly matches your tastes. Additionally, the Glass Epoxy 4-Layer Circuit Board and external power supply unit DC/DC converter provide stable circuit operation and high-quality sound. Clarion offers sound that reaches the next level to discerning car audio fans who appreciate the subtle differences in sound, and that are searching for the ultimate in car sound quality.

Dual 24-bit / 96kHz sampling digital to analogue burr-brown converters and DSP
Built-in 4-way crossovers
5-band parametric equaliser
Digital time alignment for each line level output
8-channel/4-volt gold plate oxygen-free RCA output
0.5dB-step electronic volume adjustment circuit
Copper plated chassis
External DC/DC converter
CeNET control of: 6-disc CD changer, and TV tuner
2 x 2-channel AUX inputs
Zinc die-cast faceplate
Fiber optic input/output
Vacuum florescent display
18FM, 6AM station presets
CeNET iPod interface compatible

Attachments

Last edited:

ACG-KAiZEN

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2008
RESERVED till THURSDAY (13/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just reacently changed my Yrv turbine to Garret AR48, and there are powerloss because of insufficient fuel going to the engine. which is better, i was told that if i used fuel injectors i can tune it with my e-manage, and if i was to change fuel injector, what injector should i change to?

Fuel Regulator can make the fuel more rich to the engine? :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience