Here is the Pic....

Exterior

Interior

Ehgine Bay

Year manufacture: 2001 registered 2005
Engine:4G63T
ACY/ACD system: Still working in good condition
Mileage: 6X,XXXkm
Modification: Only blitz open-port air-filter,blow off and water-sprayed intercooler
Price: RM14xK....
Reason for sale: Owner is going overseas

Optional choice:
1.The owner had ordered a set of original veilslide bodykit but the side skirt and rear bumper haven't arrive yet, so if u want the veilslide bodykit, when it arrived, we will change for u and get bak the original Evo7 side skirt and Evo8 rear bumper which installed in the car now...

2. The driver seat is using a Original Bridge Fully bucket seat, if you(buyer) dun wan the fully bucket seat, the owner will change bak the original for u....

COndition is nice coz the owner seldom use the car.....

Interested pls call Ricky 017-2298222 appointment for car viewing. Dun PM....

Thanks!

Last edited:

ricky_tian

500 RPM
May 13, 2006
Maximun 90%-95% loan.... INterest 4.xx% INterested pls call or SMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 16, 2007
wahh ricky u earn alot ar the owner tell me he is selling for RM120k?? huh good condition huh?? i tot the car accident b4??? n the repair cost him 50k++?? who wan to buy the car can directly contact the owner of this car..JOE 0122967577

ricky_tian

500 RPM
May 13, 2006
sohaippl said:
wahh ricky u earn alot ar the owner tell me he is selling for RM120k?? huh good condition huh?? i tot the car accident b4??? n the repair cost him 50k++?? who wan to buy the car can directly contact the owner of this car..JOE 0122967577
ic... If u know the buyer, then pls intro to me la... The owner also dun give me such a good price o... If u got, then u intro him to me la... I also dun mind to give u RM5k commision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Finale 15:45PM

The 2005 Festival concluded in spectacular fashion with a surprise fireworks show during the closing celebrations. Even...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience