Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

[WTS] UR Bar For Nissan Livina

putaqela

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Banting, Slgr
Hi,
I have original UR lower bar and front bar for Nissan Livina. Each for RM110 only. Take both for RM210. I bought it new and just took it out from my car. These bars will improve your Livina handling definitely. My location is at Banting, Selangor. COD only. Thank you and have a nice day.
http://postimg.org/gallery/imi2b182/

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Bro, i can't open the pic for some reason. I think it's blocked. Which lower bar is this? Out of curiosity do you know if it'll fit a sylphy? Most parts for the Livina and Sylphy are interchangeable.

putaqela

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Banting, Slgr
Izso - not sure what is wrong with the link as I can still open it. Anyway, you are right bro, for the front bar it can fit sylphy, latio as written on the sticker. For rear lower bar, I'm not sure whether it can be fit to other Nissan model.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Izso - not sure what is wrong with the link as I can still open it. Anyway, you are right bro, for the front bar it can fit sylphy, latio as written on the sticker. For rear lower bar, I'm not sure whether it can be fit to other Nissan model.
When you say front bar, I assume you mean the tower strut bar? If yes I'm interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you didn’t already know, the Ministry of Sound (MOS) Group is a global youth entertainment business which comprises of recorded music including hit artists and compilations, nightclubs and bars, live events, consumer electronics and fashion; all of which drive a business with sales approaching £100 million per annum and the goal is help Nissan innovate and create the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience