Wts-Tein EDFC and tein mono flex For sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Wts-Tein EDFC and tein mono flex For sales

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
hey bro the front lower mounts does not look quite right!(for altezza)

ckcivic

Known Member
Sep 25, 2006
that mono flex still install in my tezza .i try to take the photo and post up to9.
90%new Excellent Condition.

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Your earlier picture showed different lower mounts ie with two bolt mountings like for FWD cars.Anyways this updated picture is correct.What u mean 90% new... you bought new and used for a couple of months?
Spring rates for front and rear???
Looks more like Flex rather than Mono Flex as mono flex got bigger 'inner tubes'

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Your earlier picture showed different lower mounts ie with two bolt mountings like for FWD cars.Anyways this updated picture is correct.What u mean 90% new... you bought new and used for a couple of months?
Spring rates for front and rear???
Looks more like Flex rather than Mono Flex as mono flex got bigger 'inner tubes'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Black Wira, recently put on a Promote I front bumper. I removed the old sideskirts (ala GTi design) cos i had to take out my front fenders, and now without sideskirts my car looks kinda weird.

Any suggestions on what to replace them with?

If any members have pictures of the sideskirts, that would be even better! :regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience