Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

WTS/SWAP : Lenso Project D 17' 8 Holes With Tyres

putaqela

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Banting, Slgr
Hi All,
I have sets of Lenso Project D 17' 8 holes 100/114 with Yokohama S Drive (Japan) 215/45/17 with 50-60% thread left. I plan to sell it for RM 1600. Or you can swap with 16', pcd 114, Japan rims only. Offset I'm not sure but I'm using it at Livina now or you can google it. I willing to top-up if your rims value is higher than mine. I had just sprayed and repaired the rims on 7/9/12... so it's looks new and for sure no 'bengkok'. My location is at Bandar Banting, Selangor. So COD or swapping will be doing around Banting area only. This deal is for a serious guy only, tq. Nizam sms or call 013-9231102.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

putaqela

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Banting, Slgr
Now rim are for sale only, no more swap as I already bought another set. Price is negotiable of course, if really interested or else i just keep it in my store

putaqela

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Banting, Slgr
Price drop... now only RM 1200 and only for sale, no more swap. I keep the rims at tyre shop in Bandar Banting Baru opposite TUDM camp... The shop's open Mon - Sun frm 9 a.m - 7 p.m. If you want to view the rims let me know first as i have to tell the boss. If not, higher price will quote by him. I just want to sell off the rims, any reasonable offer will be consider. P.M, call or sms will be entertain :). There's only one tyre shop in Bandar Banting Baru and I will give the contact number of the boss if you need it for the direction. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any sifu here know is that possible to install turbo to my 4G91 engine?..How much hp can go?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience