WTS Super High Performance Desktop!!

All Other Stuff

WTS Super High Performance Desktop!!

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
hohohoho MR Hang Jackal, mat rempit pun tau IT la....mind to prove the price? dont talk cock only la...nak pegi oversea konon.. over the sea la...hohohoh harge merepek macam kerepek...i am mat rempit, so wat?? hohohoho...sape beli memang kene tipu dgn mamat ni....1500 bole dapat complete rig yg lagi power dari ni....

1)Cooler Master Casing in black cast iron (Worth Rm1200)
2)Corsair XMS2 512MB Ram (Worth RM1000)
3)Asus K7V Motherboard (Worth RM1000)
4)Geforce 4 TI4500 with AGP 8x and 256 MB Video Ram (Not the cheap one, but the expensive titanium version worth Rm2000+)
5)AMD Athlon 3000+
6)Big cooling fans (Worth Rm400)
7)Big Power Supply (Worth Rm700)
8)DVD re writable CD rom
9)20GB HDD 7200 RPM
10)Philips LCD Monitor 17"

spec macam ni bagi nenek gua pakai bole la....150 bole hahahaha

bro all ur price memang tak masok akal...

wandzul aku support ko...

Last edited:

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
Its not outdated, its faster than most "newer" comps today. Anyway, people with 0 posts and coming here trying to seek attention because you didnt get any from your family,you can just call Befrienders.

I am not desperate to sell this comp,if you cannot afford it, just stay out of my thread.If you dont know how to appreciate a well-built comp, i recommend you just buy a factory built,mass produced one from Dell,HP,Acer.Then you can feel better because you can tell your friends you have a 3.8 GHZ comp that hangs every 1 hour.

Idiots just dont see that a CPU is like RM500 for a high GHZ one. Its all the other parts that compliment each other that makes the comp smooth and fast.

There is no reason to sell my whole comp any lower than RM1500 when i can just sell my cooler master casing alone on E-bay for close to RM1000 alone.

Thank you.

then wat r u waiting for, sell the master casing on E-bay la...

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
Selling Desktop computer because moving over seas. All items are bought brand new and valued at the time of purchase. Specifications :

1)Cooler Master Casing in black cast iron (Worth Rm1200)
2)Corsair XMS2 512MB Ram (Worth RM1000)
3)Asus K7V Motherboard (Worth RM1000)
4)Geforce 4 TI4500 with AGP 8x and 256 MB Video Ram (Not the cheap one, but the expensive titanium version worth Rm2000+)
5)AMD Athlon 3000+
6)Big cooling fans (Worth Rm400)
7)Big Power Supply (Worth Rm700)
8)DVD re writable CD rom
9)20GB HDD 7200 RPM
10)Philips LCD Monitor 17"

Comes with all drivers and software. Computer is currently formatted, no windows loaded. Need to change to new Hard disk because current hard disk jammed.

Call 012-2357991 (Han)
Can deliver or self collect at PJ area

Price for EVERYTHING : RM1500
ok la hang jackal u wanna sell 1500 is up to u, its ur rig...but with the price u bought before

MEMANG U YANG KENA TIPU !!!!!!!!hahahahahaha....

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Sorry but last i remembered, ZTH is an ENGLISH forum. I can barely make out what are you trying to say.

If you were smart enough to make calculations, you would see that i am selling 10 items for only RM1500 Negotiable. If you took 1500 and divide by 10, you will get RM150 per item.I forgot to include sound card in my hardware list, so thats RM1500 divide by 11, and that gives you RM135 per item or so.

Can you buy any of the above items for RM150 ? Even if its a lousy brand it will cost more than that.That is enough to proof my price is not too high.

And i am not offering some Kingston or Mat Rempit brand. Everything i have in my comp is BRANDED.Do your research and you will find that Corsair is the fastest ram in the world, combined with my other hardware,totally no bottlenecks that makes a very smooth running comp.

Oh and why should i sell my Cooler Master casing alone? You want me to go through all the trouble to strip the casing,ship it overseas then shop for a new casing and reinstall everything for a measely 1 K ?I dont have all the time in the world like you...all your actions proof you are a moron who has nothing better to do therefore expect everyone to be like you.

Again, i am not desperate to sell my comp as there are many other uses for it.So only if you are a serious buyer who is smart enough to appreciate good hardware, PM me and i will sell it.Otherwise, i am still going to use it.So to all the Rempits who are trying to spoil my sale, thanks for entertaining me in my office. Whether i sell this comp or not, it dont matter.I am just informing the public i have this comp for sale, and i will keep using it until someone offers to buy it.

No rush.To all the people who enquired about this comp, i am currently travelling alot thats why i am putting this comp up for sale as its not exactly vital to me now as i use my lap top most of the time.I only use this comp when i am chilling at home so i can make do with or without it.

P.S : Learn to spell and speak before attempting to bang others. Your speech alone indicates your mental defect.

Last edited:

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Looking back at the old posts :

1)I didn't include soundcard because i cant remember which one i was using. But its Soundblaster Live! which supports 7.1 speakers. I have the speaker set, but its not included. Only the sound card.

2)Mr. Wandzul, Pentiums are CRAP because the Bus can not compete with AMD's HyperTransport Bus.Only fools worship that Dual Core bullshit..My Lap top is Dual Core and it was a piece of crap slower than my desk top so i am going to sell it to my friend or give it to my brother and buy the AMD Turion instead.

3)My comp is running on the latest Direct X which is 9.X.

4)AMD can be overclocked easily because the settings can easily be changed. Also, i have enough cooling,power and i got the right motherboard.

5)Yes my casing is heavy but its strong so its very lasting.My whole pc weighs about 10 KG. Thats the only thing you got right so far.

6)Cybercafe comps are badly maintained? Please teach me how to maintain a PC other than having the right power and cooling combinations and defragmenting,scanning the HDD and make sure the comp runs on a healthy temperature at all times.

Thank you.

And my price is not too high. Again, take RM1500 and divide by 11 items and you will find its RM135 per item. Again,Try to buy ANY 1 item for RM135 than only tell me my price is too high.

Last edited:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
Do your research and you will find that Corsair is the fastest ram in the world, combined with my other hardware,totally no bottlenecks that makes a very smooth running comp.
OCZ Technology Group announced what its billing as the world's fastest RAM. The PC2-9600 DDR2 sticks are each guaranteed to run at 1,200 MHz without issue, making them probably the fastest sticks of memory on the market.

more here:
The World's Fastest (and Over-the-Top) RAM - Gearlog
or
OCZ PC2-9600 World’s fastest DDR2 with hybrid cooling solution - Newlaunches.com

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
OCZ Technology Group announced what its billing as the world's fastest RAM. The PC2-9600 DDR2 sticks are each guaranteed to run at 1,200 MHz without issue, making them probably the fastest sticks of memory on the market.

more here:
The World's Fastest (and Over-the-Top) RAM - Gearlog
or
OCZ PC2-9600 World’s fastest DDR2 with hybrid cooling solution - Newlaunches.com
That ram is not launched yet. Corsair XMS is still considered as the world's most awarded memory stick. Mine is not the latest, but its still Corsair Xtreme Memory Speed DDR ram with black heatsinks which is much better than the conventional ram.

Thanks for the info.

Corsair: Home of Dominator, Flash Voyager and HX Series Power Supplies

Last edited:

wandzul

Known Member
Feb 12, 2007
well bro u dont compare laptop with desktop lar.. i own both and i learnt that we could never compare a laptop to a desktop in term of performance.. this is bcos of the difference in the hardware structure (cooling, ventilation, power etc).. dont make others confused ya..

yes i know ur pc got Dx 9.x (a,b,c or whatever), that is the software version, but i'm saying that its ur graphic card hardware version is from Dx8.1 generation with older shader version.. i think its v1.1 for vertex shader, and v1.3 for pixel shader, whilst my 5900XT is v2.a for vertex, and v2.b for pixel (FYI the latest version is v4.0 for both vertex & pixel if i'm not mistaken, for model GeForce 8800 and latest Dx version is 10 while majority still use Dx9.0c.. bcos at the time of writing there is no single game based on Dx10 yet) and u can never upgrade the shader version (unless u buy a newer gen card).. u make me wonder if u really really know stuffs about how computer works.. lol..

by the way i admit that amd proc is easier to overclock (change the multiplier only as u dont mess with fsb so the change of overclocking process is only for the proc, as for intel's the overclock changes the proc as well as the fsb and the ram, hance making TOTAL overclocking) as for agp card, the bus can be overclocked separately..

the methods of maintaining a pc u said are correct, thats the basic.. but i think u forgot the disassemble & clean method.. the hardware itself need to be cleaned as for the dust accumulated on the boards will slowly fry them.. somemore u might wanna do some maintenance to registry structure, the temp files, pagefile fragments and windows settings.. recommended for advanced users..

well, aluminium casing is also long lasting.. its not like u stomp on ur casing to see whether its tough or not.. c'mon man we're talking about pc, not cars.. lol

rm135 per item is cheap.. but when considering the age (around 3-4 years) & no warranty provided then its quite high.. btw u're selling a complete system, so dont state rm135 thing unless u wanna sell the parts separately..

eh i see u have no comment on the price & model changes compared to ur old thread.. i wonder why...

Last edited:

azamprocc39

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
for the best way to everyone... better refer the price at Lowyat plaza or lowyat.net....

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
well bro u dont compare laptop with desktop lar.. i own both and i learnt that we could never compare a laptop to a desktop in term of performance.. this is bcos of the difference in the hardware structure (cooling, ventilation, power etc).. dont make others confused ya..

yes i know ur pc got Dx 9.x (a,b,c or whatever), that is the software version, but i'm saying that its ur graphic card hardware version is from Dx8.1 generation with older shader version.. i think its v1.1 for vertex shader, and v1.3 for pixel shader, whilst my 5900XT is v2.a for vertex, and v2.b for pixel (FYI the latest version is v4.0 for both vertex & pixel if i'm not mistaken, for model GeForce 8800 and latest Dx version is 10 while majority still use Dx9.0c.. bcos at the time of writing there is no single game based on Dx10 yet) and u can never upgrade the shader version (unless u buy a newer gen card).. u make me wonder if u really really know stuffs about how computer works.. lol..

by the way i admit that amd proc is easier to overclock (change the multiplier only as u dont mess with fsb so the change of overclocking process is only for the proc, as for intel's the overclock changes the proc as well as the fsb and the ram, hance making TOTAL overclocking) as for agp card, the bus can be overclocked separately..

the methods of maintaining a pc u said are correct, thats the basic.. but i think u forgot the disassemble & clean method.. the hardware itself need to be cleaned as for the dust accumulated on the boards will slowly fry them.. somemore u might wanna do some maintenance to registry structure, the temp files, pagefile fragments and windows settings.. recommended for advanced users..

well, aluminium casing is also long lasting.. its not like u stomp on ur casing to see whether its tough or not.. c'mon man we're talking about pc, not cars.. lol

rm135 per item is cheap.. but when considering the age (around 3-4 years) & no warranty provided then its quite high.. btw u're selling a complete system, so dont state rm135 thing unless u wanna sell the parts separately..

eh i see u have no comment on the price & model changes compared to ur old thread.. i wonder why...
He got his point.

Bro Han, anyway it is your right to put what ever price you wanted,
since you've invest a lot on this PC.
If someone interested on it, he can negotiate with you...

Cheers...

2slow2steady

500 RPM
May 22, 2005
p.j
lolx...ppls tread dun kacau la....
keep on comnig in and fire...nothing else to do meh.
seller sell 10k also ur dick wont drop off right?
come in fire ppls tread...off coz ppl angry la.

so if seller sell 10bucks for all...will YOU tell him too cheap??? or call and grab it asap?

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: