Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

(WTS)..Strobe light....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
my package same in al_gti wan...we try to buy in bulk how cheap..? PM me ar..

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
oh cool...if bulk order then better for u all la....surely cheaper la.....anyway...after the stock arrive i will pm u all guyss......

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
not yet la fren...haih...im so sad here...so sad cause cant supplier u all...anyway...i will get it as soon as possible...sorry for the late...

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
nop..i never provide installation..installation can be done in any accesories shop..they will charge around rm10 only..no additional wire needed..all come with full set ady...surely enuff long wan...im from kota kemuning,shah alam...give me a call for more information...

--cheer--
adrian...012 368 4298

Stylus

May 17, 2005
Ja Be
hey drian.. bila mau minum.. and when the stock coming...!! faster go ask la.. everyday sit at home.. how you know.. faster go ask la.. haha.... :)

Last edited:

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
yoo stylus...yalor ..long time no c u ar...i where got everyday seat at home la...everyday go dealer there with des and push him faster take the stock la...wei u wan fix the strobe light or not.....

al_gti

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
SJ
Visit site
hey bro,any idea how long more only the stoke coming in?

i have kinda lot of enquiry here with me...

thanks..

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
to all my fren here...im really sorry...i cant really promise u all when the stock arriving...because of the stock very hot in the market now and high demand..the "pekilang" at Taiwan cant supply me the stock so fast...cause im not only ppl in malaysia or in this world getting this light...anyway...i will get it as soon as possible......sorry guy...really really sorry....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i wanna ask ar...where is the best place to put this strobe lights besides in the headlamps?? i was thinking my undercarriage...1 under the firewall n 1 under the backseat of my satria...any other suggestions...? i need to find a protective case to shield the bulbs from stones and water...

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
err..ur car car front got foglight ar??urs is promote bumper hor...if u got fog light ar...u fit inside lor...damm nice wan...backseat to shoot ppl tht tiong u ar???hehe...firewall???where ar???but if undercarriage u must got cover lor...if normal wira bumper the best is on the corner lamp at the bumper there wan...damm yeng man put there...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
firewall is like the engine bay the wall at the windscreen there...but underneath...so instead of ppl see underglo at the bottom,mine blinks.. :D something diff mar

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifu, my mechanic quote me RM520 for the 1.3 to 1.6 clutch, i suppose it is taken from the wira, i'm not sure new or secondhand, izzit worth to change ?? i'm driving stock satria. He say this will increase my pick up, is it true ? is RM500 worth for this modification or i better use it on other thing ??
Thanks for help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience