Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

(WTS)..Strobe light....

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
(WTS)..Strobe light....pic uploaded

Hey guys...after i check out this forum...there is alot of forumer enquire about the strobe light or flicker light.....i have it....it is a China product but German technology...it come with a pair of 50w "n" shape tube.about half size of a normal cricket light...a a controller that u all can control wether to flick alternate means left then right....flick once or twice and the speed of flickering and a full set or wiring.....the whole set is RM160 only--FIRM--

PM me here or call me for more information---0123684298...adrian

P/S--do include location and contact number and plz..NO SMS...

Last edited:

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
currently no pic...will post up the pic n video by nex week...actually the light is as bright as the marshal car on the F1 track.....u can even c the light at day time....but.....i understand...verbal cant prove anything....pic will prove it...hahaha.....

carcass

500 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Malaysia/Japan!
Visit site
crazeeclan said:
Hey guys...after i check out this forum...there is alot of forumer enquire about the strobe light or flicker light.....i have it....it is a taiwan product...it come with a pair of "n" shape tube.about half size of a normal cricket light...a a controller that u all can control wether to flick alternate means left then right....flick once or twice and the speed of flickering and a full set or wiring.....the whole set is RM180 only plus fixing..... :)
Contact number pls....

majalah_sirip

500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
price can nego a bit?? really interested here.. pm me if u have ur sample pics.. thnx!:D

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
contact number.....012-3684298
price can be nego....just give me a call if interested.....will update pic n video by next week..... :)

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
the bulb cant be replace...actually is not a bulb...is a "n" shape tube...about warranty...i will give u all 1 week personal warranty only...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..im newbie here..

i really need help to upgrade my engine. im using proton tiara with citroen AX GTi 1.4 multi-point injection engine. this engine has low horse power but high torque. the power only can be shown at 5000-6500 rpm.
so, what can i do to make the engine more power..

thanx a lot..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience