WTS> ST205 (3sgte) engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

WTS> ST205 (3sgte) engine

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Hi guys im selling a ST205 engine as i bought the engine by accident and its not suitable for my car and don't have the capabilities to customize fit into the car. Basically im not a workshop nor a chop shop owner so that is the reason why im trying to get rid of the engine as i dont have place to keep it. This engine is popular among Toyata car owners that plans to go turbo.

Im letting it go "the engine" + turbo + exhaust manifold.

Picture from internet-Actual one still in the car and not removed yet

Source from Urban Dictionary: 3S-GTE

A 4 cylinder, 2.0 liter engine Manufacted buy toyota found in mr2s, Celicas, and a few JDM only cars. There were 3 major generations to this engine. The first generation produced only 180hp, the sencond generation produced 225hp and the newest 3rd gen (found in celica st205s and mr2 sw20s) produced up to 255 hp. Some 4th generation engines that are sometimes defined as a 3rd/4th mix create up to 265 hp, making this engine one of the most powerful stock engines in a hp:displacement ratio. Tuners have consistantly produced over 400hp with engine upgrades. Some 3sgte have been known produce over 800 hp (this is a 2 liter engine folks!) like the one found in an mkiv supra.
3s refers to the block style and size. GTE refers to a GE (performance head) that is turbocharged. The 3sgte come stock with a ct26 turbo charger or a ct20b in the 3rd generation.

That's an st205 with a 3sgte! that evo doesn't stand a chance!

To see the ST205 engine comparison bitween different generation of 3S-GTE engine using this link.
3S-GTE Engine

Attachments

Last edited:

desmd99

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
do you have more pictures? seems like parts are taken out pc by pc..... i dont see turbo, ignition coil, wirings... ecu?

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
do you have more pictures? seems like parts are taken out pc by pc..... i dont see turbo, ignition coil, wirings... ecu?
yo bro.. yeah... it does not include wirings bro so basically ignition coil and ECU is not around. But yeah.. the turbo and exhaust manifold i have remove them so that easier to install into the car previousely (i do this as we doing it at home), and as stated above engine comes with Turbo+exhaust manifold + what you can see from the picture.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Engine has been booked

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
engine sold>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Meet the Lotus Elite, the new convertible GT sports car that comes with a folding hardtop, seven-speed dual clutch transmission and actual weight.

The model is touted to be a compact 2+2 GT and will mark a new ear for the British brand. The seven-speed dual clutch tranny will be the only transmission option, no manual on hand. And get this, the competition that it’s lining up against is none other than a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience