May 24, 2005
Selangor
rev.com.my
[WTS] SPY Card Type Vehicle Immobilizer / Anti-Hijacker

Overview
Transponder immobilizer with anti hijack function

Retail market price: RM599
Buy now for only RM299

The anti-hijack function works in such a way that your vehicle will not be driven far away from the spot where you are forced out from your vehicle.
To make it more difficult for the thief to reconnect the interrupted circuits, the wires from the control box are black in color hence it is difficult for the thief to identify the wires that break the circuit.

This immobilizer system is a new generation anti-theft system with the most advanced technology.
It not only prevents theft but also prevent carjacking. This system could install on any vehicle
while won't destroy the original electrical system. It is very difficult for a theft to find an alarm
system had been installed in the vehicle as the driver no need to make any operation but only take
the key into the range of communication. But be sure the key should be within rang of 3-5 meters.
This system can also work very well with a car alarm with engine start function.

Operation
If the smart key is within range of 3~5 meters, the system will be activated automatically, a
melody sound emits from the system an LED flashing from the key to confirm the
communication is successfully. If the key is out of range 5 meters, when engine started for 5~7 seconds,
the system will alarm max. 10 seconds continuously, furthermore, the sound's
speed is faster and faster in last 5 seconds to warn the driver that the engine will die off, but
the system won't die off if the car is stopped moving during alarming, if your car moves again, it will die off
immediately, because this system is built-in an advanced accelerometer sensor.

Easy to use, just keep the sensor card provided with you and your vehicle will be immobilized.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cola

3,000 RPM
May 24, 2005
Selangor
rev.com.my
special raya promotion

Cola

3,000 RPM
May 24, 2005
Selangor
rev.com.my
>>bump bump

Cola

3,000 RPM
May 24, 2005
Selangor
rev.com.my
!! bump !! bump ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since we are at the topic of GT-R's, check out this 90's cheesy fun video, created Initial D style, ported in real life dramatic driving. 2 cars set to battle each other in an older Datsun Skyline GT-R KPGC10 and a newer Nissan Skyline GT-R R32. As they drive comically up and down the mountains, they do the amazing J turn around the cone as like Initial D races (in a funny way) and they got lucky and managed to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience