Rendered Porsche 918 Spyder in lieu of Detroit debut

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Porsche have been hyping a spectacular debut at Detroit next month of a yet unnamed model and rightly so, the speculation spinners have been clocking in plenty of overtime trying to get a fix on the model.

Previously, we did mention a new supercar from Zuffenhausen with the Ferrari 458 Italia and McLaren MP4-12C squarely in its crosshair. Now we have a rendering of a production-ready Porsche 918 Spyder, courtesy of Team Speed, that’s touted to be introduced at Detroit.

Though all the speculation now still rides the same train as wishful thinking, we’ll take anything we can get in the spirit of New Years. If there’s anything to pip this version ahead of the one we posted earlier, it’s probably the photo release from Porsche of a clay model 918 Spyder with a side exit exhaust.

Source: TeamSpeed.com via WorldCarFans

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

i'm now transplant my corona tt141 with 1jz jza 70 supra,wanna upgrade to single turbo setup kkk27 turbine,jdm 2j injector,hks fmic,greddy type r bov,blitz sus air filter,apexi avcr,safc2 with nur spec 3" exhaust..my question here is what is the best size for fuel line(braided)??8mm or 10mm?
pls advise..

hope u all can share with me...:adore:

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience