WTS Sony cyber shot

All Other Stuff

WTS Sony cyber shot

zekr1

Apr 5, 2006
Hi there, i want to sell my sony cyber shot rm1000.00 only.Call me at 019-2628685
tq

zekr1

Apr 5, 2006
Sorry all, here is the detail and features
Cyber-shot® digital camera yet, the DSC-T7 from Sony. It features 5.1 Megapixel image capture, a Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar® lens with 3X optical zoom and 5 area multi-point auto focus, all in a camera body only 5/8 of an inch thick.
It even includes a full-sized 2.5 hybrid LCD monitor1 with a Clear Photo technology for improved viewing in bright sunlight. The T7’s ultra-compact design doesn’t compromise its performance thanks to Sony’s Real Imaging Processor™ LSI, 14-Bit DXP A/D conversion processor, and multi-pattern measuring. The T7 includes the Cyber-shot® Station for a quick and easy way to charge your camera while simultaneously transferring images to your personal computer or viewing photos on your compatible television.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a continuation of my "Detailing: How To Get Started" thread which covered the basics of detailing.

After learning the basics of detailing, most people would want to move on to what is arguably the most impressive aspect of detailing.

The 50/50 shots of paint before and after correction...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience