• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

[WTS] RWD Engine ... REPOST!!!

jethrel

Known Member
I have a Toyota 4age engine for sale ...

Selling at RM1k excluding transportation and installation ...

Location at Shah Alam ...

The only problem with the engine is the harness wiring is abit screwed up and the oil sum also got problem ...

If require transportation / installation can arrange ...

PM or call at 016 362 0654

* Added info : The price RM1k includes everything in the bonnet hence sorry, I am not selling my rear axle.

Radiator
External Fuel Pump
Engine (Spark plugs, wiring and etc.)
Break Servo Master Pump
Car Battery
Etc

What you see under the bonnet, all that for RM1k ...

extractor ... ermz .. i used to own 1 4agze ... but that one the extractor was custom made ... think best to make custom lar ...

perhaps try with the members of drift.com.my ... i think they would have better info what you're looking for ...

u got pm.

Replied your PM bro.

Sorry I couldn't help you much with that however I'll help scout for you for what you requested.

Mr. jethrel sir,

Willing to sell parts separately? Aircond compressor with 'kaki' included?

Sorry mate ... Am only wanting to sell everything .. the whole package because am gonna get a half cut which will provide me by replacing everything ...

sorry bro
a bit out of topic
ermmm
u know about transportation?
if one engine and gear box with some small thing
shipping to sabah how much
can u tell me?
vr4 engine with it gearbox
thanks
coz i want buy a engine back to sabah
:)

What do you mean by the wiring is screwed up? Can the engine still fire? with the harness?

Originally posted by zhelinm@Mar 15 2005, 03:42
What do you mean by the wiring is screwed up? Can the engine still fire? with the harness?
I mean the previous mech who did the wiring didn't do a very good job but my mech who fixed it up for me manage to salvage it. Yes, the engine can still fire ...
However, considering 2 people has enquired but no reply, I'm just giving a lil bit more time before I spend a few 'geez' fixing it up and getting it port and polished and what not to really be realiable, looks nice and long lasting.

alo fren...still got the engine or not..sorry long time not contact..just received the money :P

Originally posted by 20v_ke35@Mar 31 2005, 15:33
alo fren...still got the engine or not..sorry long time not contact..just received the money :P
[snapback]857242[/snapback]​

gottttttttttttttttttttttt

siapa mau? come come ... 1k ... everything under the bonnet ... wanna take the rear axle also can ... since i got myself a new rear lsd axle ... ;)

ok ...wait for my call....try to find free time to go there...looking forwqrd to meet u...cheerss... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 20v_ke35@Apr 1 2005, 08:53
ok ...wait for my call....try to find free time to go there...looking forwqrd to meet u...cheerss... :rolleyes:
[snapback]859126[/snapback]​

no problem ..
engine is out of the car liow ... so you can come and have a look see whenever you're ready ... :)

Originally posted by 20v_ke35@Apr 2 2005, 13:04
btw the rear axle lsd or not???just curious :D
[snapback]861960[/snapback]​

:lol: ... don't mind me if i'm being crude and straight forward but of course not. :lol:

no offence ...

bila mau tengok and ambil boss? :P

is the egine already sale...just inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom