[WTS] Rare Superbike Selling Cheap!, Suzuki GSXR750RR (in U.K is GSXR750RK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTS] Rare Superbike Selling Cheap!, Suzuki GSXR750RR (in U.K is GSXR750RK)

faisal_redknap

Known Member
Oct 31, 2005
[WTS] Rare Superbike Selling Cheap!, Suzuki GSXR750RR (in U.K is GSXR750RK)SOLD!!

Item(s): Suzuki GSXR750RR (in UK is RK)ITS A READY TO RACE BIKE

Package includes: As is

Price:SOLD!!!!

Warranty:None

Dealing method:COD

Location of seller:Shah Alam

Contact method/details:PM/Call/SMS 0173197221/Email-faisal_redknap@hotmail

(No call during office hour, only sms. If cannot get please leave a sms n i will get back to u asap. Please state that u called/sms me regarding the superbike)

Age of item:1989. registered in 1990

---

Item(s) conditions:1 of the piston head and cylinder head need to be replaced

Picture:Actual picture of the bike

Reason for sale:My dad is too old to ride the bike.

Other infos:

GSX-R750RR 1989 model. registered in 1990. My dad is the 2nd owner.

Plate Number-WBX ####
single seater
close gear ratio gearbox
titanium conrod
hi compression piston
overbored piston sleeve/cylinder
ohlins steering damper
racing CDI(Capacitor Discharge Ignitor)
Fibreglass faring body
only 500 was produced in the world and there's only 2 in malaysia. (Old timer sure know how evil this bike is)

other infos about this model
Suzuki GSX-R750RK - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

its a factory racing series production specs

1 of the piston head and the cylinder head need to be replace.

The bike has been in the workshop since december of 2004. My dad sent it to the workshop to overhaul the engine. After overhauled, i dont know what the stupid mechanic did n blew the engine while giving it a test run and dont want to take responsibilty for what happened. We found out that 1 of the piston head and the cylinder head gone so it need to be replace by new owner. My dad lost interest on the bike already because he was too busy to find the parts and asks the mechanic to find for him but he never did. Now he's too old to ride bikes and wants to concentrate on his family.

I dont know how much can this bike with its condition fetch but please don't offer me a ridiculous price.

thanks for viewing and spread the words please. Thank you.

*got this info from another forum.

for future buyer - for replacement piston n head bole pakai ' long stroke' punya piston n head from any 750 oil cooled gixxer (piston 70mm)

(gsxr oil cooled ada 2 type - short stroke / long stroke engine)

here's a link in another forum. u can get more info there as i keep updating in there coz got great responses for this bike.

SUPERBIKEMALAYSIA.COM -> [WTS] Rare Superbike Selling Cheap!, GSXR750RR

Attachments

Last edited:

faisal_redknap

Known Member
Oct 31, 2005
got this info from another forum.

for future buyer - for replacement piston n head bole pakai ' long stroke' punya piston n head from any 750 oil cooled gixxer (piston 70mm)

(gsxr oil cooled ada 2 type - short stroke / long stroke engine)

faisal_redknap

Known Member
Oct 31, 2005
whats the price for the spoilt bike
for a running good condition market price of this model (GSXR750RR) is around 20k. Im selling it off below 10k. offer me. this bike is super rare. in malaysia got 2 only

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
Hi bro... This is a good bike that old-timers can associate to. Of course, younger riders would find ZXes easier to ride. But I don't think that there's only 2 of these in Malaysia, unless you have somehow burnt off the rest of 'em? :hmmmm:

Anyhow, ain't easy for you to sell if you are not putting in a price to let go. I see another one on that site you proposed that is '99/00, and it's the SRAD model, at only RM15k nego (SUPERBIKEMALAYSIA.COM -> SUZUKI GSXR750 SRAD). So you should really put in a price, bro.

faisal_redknap

Known Member
Oct 31, 2005
actually got 3 in malaysia. seriously its true. sunny cycle got 2(1 registered & another unregistered) and the other 1 is this one. if u read my post properly u'll notice that Suzuki only produced 500 units of this model in 1989. its a GSXR750RR(RR stands for Race Replica) not the normal GSXR750. Its a rare model and now it became a super rare model coz now only got less than 100 units left in the world(info from wikipedia) They dont even import this model officially to US. U can ask any superbike enthusiast n im sure they know about this model. actually i want to sell the bike for around 7k. i got an info from a fan of this model, he said the market price for a good running condition is 20k so i guess 7k is a reasonable price to sell it off as it is. but i got a few ppl trying to get their hands on this bike so im expecting they're trying to beat each others offers. I dont know to whom i want to sell.

Feel free to check the link to SUPERBIKE MALAYSIA that i gave in the first post there to see any updates coz this bike got a lot of attention in that forum so almost everything i update there. this is the link for the latest pictures:
faisal_redknap/superbike - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

pictures for the cylinder head dont have. its somewhere in the workshop and they cannot find it. I will update it later.

Last edited:

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
Hi bro... This is a good bike that old-timers can associate to. Of course, younger riders would find ZXes easier to ride. But I don't think that there's only 2 of these in Malaysia, unless you have somehow burnt off the rest of 'em? :hmmmm:

Anyhow, ain't easy for you to sell if you are not putting in a price to let go. I see another one on that site you proposed that is '99/00, and it's the SRAD model, at only RM15k nego (SUPERBIKEMALAYSIA.COM -> SUZUKI GSXR750 SRAD). So you should really put in a price, bro.

...that Singapore bikes bro...if the same model with Malaysian reg simply the price will go double...30k++ :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Just want to hear some opinion from you all out there about my problem..
Need to check where my ApexI water temp stand at 82 degree at under the hot sun and can reach till 95 degree when car is stand still but did not feel the engine bay is hot.
Another thing is when set the aircond temp to the coolest, the temp seem to drop to around 70 to 75 degree during lunch time but will go back up very fast when the car move.

Radiator, fan others no problem since just check..

Is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience