(WTS) New TOYOTA camry,altis,prius,vios and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

(WTS) New TOYOTA camry,altis,prius,vios and etc

chan1982

Jul 20, 2005
Malaysia
For those who are interested in buying new TOYOTA cars, (Camry,Altis, Vios, Prius, etc what ever spec you want )
Please do not ask me how much i can offer to you,but do tell me how much you want me to offer you !!!

JUST SOME SIMPLE STEPS TO DO,

you can go and survey the price of the desired car model nationwide from any TOYOTA agents,
and kindly PM me the bellowed details,

1)Agent's name, contact number, and branch location (address) which you think he can offer the cheapest and the best package
(rebate how much, free gifts ,interest rate etc)

2) The price that the agent offer you. (Please do tell me the exact figure as i am able to trace it )

After that, there will be a number of agents call you up so you can do a comparison on who can offer the best package,best service and definitely the best price before you made your mind!!!

and definitely the price offered will be cheaper than your so called cheapest best price offered agents :drool:

Do Pm me all the said details above,else i can't be proceed to serve you better =)

Just only contact me if you are really a serious buyer.Make a step forward to believe what i have said.

P/S : I am not the Toyota dealer / sales advisor.

everything will only be answered through PM as i don't wish my post to be messed up by some low ballers etc...!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Over the weekend, Volkswagen Group Malaysia (VGM) launched their premium MPV in Malaysia. Over 600,000 units have been sold globally and the Sharan is finally on Malaysian soil. Held at Carcosa Seri Negara, the launch took the form of a family day where media personnel and their families were treated to the versatility of the premium MPV.

The Sharan is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience