• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

WTS : New APM performax sport spring

CyborgR said:
how lowered is it after putting in? for gen2 , how many cm/inch will be lowered

Will lowered by 2 to 3 finger

the box still with me..PCS3308F (2PCS) / PCS3308R (2PCS) .. i called them then they said cant refund for labour and that labour cost me RM80 to change the old springs..plus they call me to go there dismantle,check the springs and they charge me labour for that as wel..i was %#@$%))..btw have u check the APM performax abs + APM springs (whole set), does it fit properly or there's gab like what i mention?

tctho~ can u give me price 1 set apm perfomax abs front and rear with spring for kancil ???

fahmie
012-3863678

andrew_viper said:
the box still with me..PCS3308F (2PCS) / PCS3308R (2PCS) .. i called them then they said cant refund for labour and that labour cost me RM80 to change the old springs..plus they call me to go there dismantle,check the springs and they charge me labour for that as wel..i was %#@$%))..btw have u check the APM performax abs + APM springs (whole set), does it fit properly or there's gab like what i mention?

Can u give me ur abs p/n as well? I try to check 4 u wheter the p/n is it correct.

carlos_jr said:
tctho~ can u give me price 1 set apm perfomax abs front and rear with spring for kancil ???

fahmie
012-3863678

Kancil - RM150 . Performax absorber Front RM153(1pc), Rear RM95(1 pc)

digitalsyndicate said:
bro..front set for SGTi..how much? thnaks

APM Performax spring come in a set 4pcs. No seperate sale.

tctho said:
Can u give me ur abs p/n as well? I try to check 4 u wheter the p/n is it correct.

absorber box throw already..but i remember the absorber is pair with the springs cos we took 1.6/1.8 and 1.5 absorber and try..both also cant fit..using 1.6 abs got like 1/2" gab but the 1.5 got about 2" gab..so both also cannot use..

best price for wira1.5??
looking for full set front and rear absorber and spring.is that standard or sport absorber??
thanks.

is the performax sport spring wil lower the car?
any idea how much i will lower on the rear of iswara aeroback?

kangyoon20 said:
is the performax sport spring wil lower the car?
any idea how much i will lower on the rear of iswara aeroback?

Will be lowered by 2 to 3 finger. From buyer responce after installed APM performax will become 2.5 finger at rear.

andrew_viper said:
so how? got ask from your supplier tctho? no news i presume..

Don't worry will help u to confirm. Will let u know later

tctho said:
Will be lowered by 2 to 3 finger. From buyer responce after installed APM performax will become 2.5 finger at rear.
2.5 finger at rear for iswara aeroback?
sounds very nice..just suit me.:_:
how about its soft/hard and comfort?

sry for much Q, but just haven know any user comment on this sport spring yet.
thanks bro~

kangyoon20 said:
2.5 finger at rear for iswara aeroback?
sounds very nice..just suit me.:_:
how about its soft/hard and comfort?

sry for much Q, but just haven know any user comment on this sport spring yet.
thanks bro~

My recommandation are as below:

Comfort ----> Use standard spring and abs (This one sure comfort but not good in handling at high speed and cornering
Sport ----> Use product such as APM performax (This one will lowered your car by 2-3 finger. But hv to sacrificed abit on comfort. Will be abit bumpby on uneven road but will improved handling at high speed and cornering.
Racing ----> use Adjustable abs wif spring. But this one not comfort for street use but for track use recommanded.

andrew_viper said:
nearly 1week already still no news? or just waiting for wind to fly by?

The correct p/n for Putra is PCS3008 not PCS3308. Ur supplier give u the wrong p/n.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom