Just change the Performax spring will do. It will lowered by 2 to 3 finger

tctho

8,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
gohkokeng said:
tctho
2-3 fingers ah...

the spring hard?
Will be harder then standard softer then adjustable. Will improve handling and hight speed cornering.

tctho

8,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
Updated with APM standard absorber for Iswara

andrew_viper

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.havekill-nopay.com
APM is not a reliable brand..

i purchase a APM performax springs (NOT FROM tctho i purchase from a genuine disturber)..and it doesnt sits properly into the monroe absorber base..and i'm sure it doesnt fit for all car model as well..(ie.kayaba & OEM abs)..this is provent..so i purchase APM absorbers as well..same thing..i doesnt sit properly inside absorber base (free gap around 1/2-1" space between the base and the spring) means the spring is smaller than the base..if used for a short time of period it will cause damage to ur lower arm..i called APM sole distrubutor and they said will give me a feedback on such matter and they told me to go all the way to port klang to see..and i told them to get a new set of APM absorber and a new APM performax spring to try..and the said is like that..sigh* any mechs out there would be cursing if they heard them saying that..

p/s: i'm have no intend to sabotage the seller here but this is what i experience before..

tctho

8,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
andrew_viper said:
i purchase a APM performax springs (NOT FROM tctho i purchase from a genuine disturber)..and it doesnt sits properly into the monroe absorber base..and i'm sure it doesnt fit for all car model as well..(ie.kayaba & OEM abs)..this is provent..so i purchase APM absorbers as well..same thing..i doesnt sit properly inside absorber base (free gap around 1/2-1" space between the base and the spring) means the spring is smaller than the base..if used for a short time of period it will cause damage to ur lower arm..i called APM sole distrubutor and they said will give me a feedback on such matter and they told me to go all the way to port klang to see..and i told them to get a new set of APM absorber and a new APM performax spring to try..and the said is like that..sigh* any mechs out there would be cursing if they heard them saying that..

p/s: i'm have no intend to sabotage the seller here but this is what i experience before..
May i know ur car model and what model the springs u purchase?

andrew_viper

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.havekill-nopay.com
proton putra..apm perfomax spring and abs..dont remember the model no. but comfirmed from the sole distributer for the model no. as well that fits my car..to be frank i throw the spring to those besi buruk place di so dont ask me what model no. so so..u can call the sole distributer or spare part shop to see whether is this true or not..call them get a NEW set of APM PERFORMAX absorber & Spring..try for urself..no joke* try at few spare part shop..

tctho

8,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
andrew_viper said:
proton putra..apm perfomax spring and abs..dont remember the model no. but comfirmed from the sole distributer for the model no. as well that fits my car..to be frank i throw the spring to those besi buruk place di so dont ask me what model no. so so..u can call the sole distributer or spare part shop to see whether is this true or not..call them get a NEW set of APM PERFORMAX absorber & Spring..try for urself..no joke* try at few spare part shop..
Sad to hear that u hv this bad experiance b4 on APm product. If u still keeping the spring i can help u to check whether they give u the correct p/n or not. If the give u the correct p/n and proof that give the problem u descritp i can help u to claim damage from APM.

Status
Not open for further replies.