[WTS] New AP Nokia | SE | Samsung | Motorola ~ Handphones

All Other Stuff

[WTS] New AP Nokia | SE | Samsung | Motorola ~ Handphones

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
xcept trade in for my n70 bought at the end of dec last yr 2005 ? zitron set bought at 2,200 dat time. gimme ur best price for n80 zitron, motorola v3x n samsung d600 fmg with mine trade in.
thx.

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
Stylites-x said:
xcept trade in for my n70 bought at the end of dec last yr 2005 ? zitron set bought at 2,200 dat time. gimme ur best price for n80 zitron, motorola v3x n samsung d600 fmg with mine trade in.
thx.
Take my price RM 1,630 Zitron ane then multiply 65%. There you go the trade in price.. That's how i do trade in..

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
65% of my set for trade-in, dun tell me all of the hp set u trade inthis method ?
wut if i trade in my n70 n take a brand new zitron or fmg set of d600/n80/v3x ? price still da same ? i tot the price will be lower alot .. pm me ur best price.

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
Stylites-x said:
65% of my set for trade-in, dun tell me all of the hp set u trade inthis method ?
wut if i trade in my n70 n take a brand new zitron or fmg set of d600/n80/v3x ? price still da same ? i tot the price will be lower alot .. pm me ur best price.
Yes.. That's how i take people's trade in price... If don't agree then don't trade in..
Try to sell it urself.. Hehe..

You go shop they earn 1 unit at least RM100.. Somemore cannot confirm that you get original packages.. They might take out stuff and then put in ciplak want.. Tat's y you do trade-in they can reduce lot for you.. BUT not for me.. I earn each unit RM20 only.. I believe my price is quite cheap already..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This tested car was 16 years old, the first generation of Audi A4.

The paint do have scratches around the body panel as previous owner does not take care of it coz I was told the owner sold this aged A4 for no parking space for the new car. :dontknow:

After taking the car immediately it was pampered with degreasing, claying and polishing.

Finally, the clear coat was sparking clean and a layer of Optimum Opti Seal Sealant was applied.

We were curious on how good the Opti Seal was while...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience