Great Optimum Opti Sealant review

UltimateShine

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.ultimateshine.com.my
This tested car was 16 years old, the first generation of Audi A4.

The paint do have scratches around the body panel as previous owner does not take care of it coz I was told the owner sold this aged A4 for no parking space for the new car. :dontknow:

After taking the car immediately it was pampered with degreasing, claying and polishing.

Finally, the clear coat was sparking clean and a layer of Optimum Opti Seal Sealant was applied.

We were curious on how good the Opti Seal was while the products was newly imported in year 2008.

Therefore, we decided to parked at a corner lot terrace house under a tree and direct exposure under the sunlight. Untouched for a month.!

After 1 month, we washed the car and found that the protection remains excellent and satisfactory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52pdPBYXeTg

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1) Which adjustable suspension( HWL, TITAN Racing or Comfort) is better for handling and comfort? Currently im using GAB which is quite hard..or is there any suggestion of suspension which is better than the above?
thanks...

2) My car is idling at very low rpm roughly around 500-600 rpm sometimes even lower than that. Some of the Zth's member told me it could be the leaking so i have change to stainless steel i/c and new i/c as well but still idling? what could be the coz?

3) What shall...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience