WTS: Kayaba RS2 Adjustable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

WTS: Kayaba RS2 Adjustable

lurzihahs

Oct 30, 2005
Nilai/N9
Hi all, I want let go my Hi Low adjustable branded Kayaba RS2. Purple in color. Price worth RM1100 (neg of course). Used for not more than 1 year at my satria standard 1.3. Installed around end of last year. Wanted to buy stock absorber. Please call or sms me for serius buyer only..Sorry no pics coz its attached to the car. Thanks.

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
bro, u want change back to stock absorber rite? you doesnt need to buy, i got gti stock absorber would like to exhange wif ur adjustable! and i top up u some money....is dat ok?

lurzihahs

Oct 30, 2005
Nilai/N9
[correction] not really sold yet..no hard soft man..just low and high adjustable..give me a call or sms me..

Last edited:

lurzihahs

Oct 30, 2005
Nilai/N9
zero2hundred said:
bro, u want change back to stock absorber rite? you doesnt need to buy, i got gti stock absorber would like to exhange wif ur adjustable! and i top up u some money....is dat ok?
sounds interesting! u can come and view the item as u please! we can discuss further..

lurzihahs

Oct 30, 2005
Nilai/N9
rayracer said:
halo! what the kg/mm of the spring? got hard soft?
what the...should i know about the weight and stuff like that? come and see and measure yourself..i don't know anything bout that..hihi :tongwink:

lurzihahs

Oct 30, 2005
Nilai/N9
zero2hundred said:
bro...do u go to kl town often? so we can make arrangement!!
bro..specifically, where on earth is your location? arrangement or meeting can be made as long as its around KL or Klang Valley..just name the place, time or date so i can make the arrangement accordingly..depend on availability though.

vick85ong

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
bro..i got 1 set improve propex(behind semi adjustable) just use 4 few monthly..its 1.8 wan..i would like to exchange wit u if can n willing to top up u some money..pm or sms to 012-6887036 if u r interested..thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

weird problem .....help!

sum problem tat occurs in my car today oni...roughly 1 week i never start my engine at all d,im using 63t evo...just now i went to warming up my engine....ok i let it run....until certain time...i ram my car lor by stepping fuel, if i ram higher....i can see sum smokes come out from my exhaust as well as when i release the paddle too..but when i let the car idle without ram....no smoke at all wo...!! ok....at first i tot of longtime never start d,maybe full...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience