Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

[WTS] Iswara Damd & Skyline Front Bumper

Nov 7, 2008
Price Revised for All Bumper ....

call / sms / Pm 012 9777793 DOuglas.

24 hour per day Workin

Hi bro ,

How much is the best price for damd bumper and the skyline bumper best price . I m from johor ,any problem if using post ?? Do they include the bracket ? Are they original braket like proton 1 or wat ? Can u post the bracket picture for me ??

For the damd bumper , can i have the back side view , how much is the tickness . coz i m using damd bumper now also , but very easy to crack . Want to see the quality . hehe . Want to change asap because current bumper is crack to very serius liao.

Serius buyer . Pm me . thanks .

:biggrin:

Douglas575

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Feb 12, 2006
Hi bro ,

How much is the best price for damd bumper and the skyline bumper best price . I m from johor ,any problem if using post ?? Do they include the bracket ? Are they original braket like proton 1 or wat ? Can u post the bracket picture for me ??

For the damd bumper , can i have the back side view , how much is the tickness . coz i m using damd bumper now also , but very easy to crack . Want to see the quality . hehe . Want to change asap because current bumper is crack to very serius liao.

Serius buyer . Pm me . thanks .

:biggrin:

No problem by using post / courier... bracket using back ur original 1 bro ..

UGPM

24 hour per day Workin

Nov 7, 2008
No problem by using post / courier... bracket using back ur original 1 bro ..

UGPM

24 hour per day Workin
Bracket using original back ? As i know there is no bracket for the original bumper . only got few clip tat already together with the original bumper . So if no bracket how to fit it up ? or u can take a backside of the bumper for me . I din receive any pm from u yet . can re send to me ?

Thanks alot .

Douglas575

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Feb 12, 2006
Bracket using original back ? As i know there is no bracket for the original bumper . only got few clip tat already together with the original bumper . So if no bracket how to fit it up ? or u can take a backside of the bumper for me . I din receive any pm from u yet . can re send to me ?

Thanks alot .

Ok ..Pls check

24 hour per day Workin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

nth...just thinking is it posible to tint the car window with DIY?but actually how they do this?i mean the worker at the shop....i am planning to tint my car film...but dunno where is the best shop for reasonable price la....any one can help?or any DIYer here noe how to do this?thanks thanks thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience