ICE -In Car Entertainment

WTS- ICE System

AdrianChan

Known Member
Feb 10, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
WTS- vifa 3 way system, xover, 2 channel amp, custom a pillar

Item for sale :1. Vifa Pl18+XT19+MG10, tweeter, mid range, mid bass 3 way
2. Myvi 1st Gen A-Pillar custom made for tweeter and mid range already sound proof with stp.
3. High quality speaker cables for 3 way . Measurement for Old Generation Myvi Car
4. German Maestro epic line xover onli** for 3way use.
5. Visonik 2 Channel amp 80x2 . if bridged not mistaken is 300 or 400. forget edi.
6. Good quality RCA cables for the 2 channel amp.
7. Myvi SE 1st gen 2007 door panel with speaker panel
8. Pioneer P80RS hu player with bracket and control
Price: 1. Rm 800 firm !
2. Rm 200 firm !
3. Rm 100 nego !
4. Rm 200 nego !
5. Rm 300 nego !
6. Rm 50 nego !
7. Rm 100
8. Rm 800

Condition: basically all item is fine , some minor scratches while installing . for hu there no prob for it . i would rate it 90%, 10% is colour fading on the both knob .

Preferably to COD only in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya Area that i know.

Picture : i cant snap a pic on the crossover coz its hidden in the dashboard , so thats the example of the crossover only dun mistaken by the tat compo set.

i stick the speaker grill on to the speaker panel is to prevent from damaging it .

Reason to sell : quit ice.

Attachments

Last edited:

AdrianChan

Known Member
Feb 10, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hi bro , my speaker wire from a pillar and door panel to hu and underseat amp front left passenger seat , no brand bro there stated high quality speaker wiring, and oxygen free etc etc, hmmm for the rca cable i forget what its brand and stil attach to my car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sometime ago I asked Chris Thomas of OPT USA whether can OCW/Alien Wax be used for other uses... say CPU casing? He said its possible... it just that he reminded me to make sure to KEEP the microfiber cloth damp at all times to prevent static electricity! This is a DELL computer casing that uses a single stage spray-on paint without any clear coat. Some of us know that OCW/Alien Wax works well on modern day paint system(2 stage...base coat and clear coat). So how would a wax like OCW/Alien...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience