Chassis and Wheels

[WTS] GAB Products

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com

GAB Sport Spring

Advance Technology Cold Forming
In contrast to hot forming where the spring is coiled at an elevated temperature, springs of our series are made through the technique of cold forming (normal temperature forming at a non elevated temperature). By using a dedicated new-type coiling machine, deterioration of the material is prevented and advance performance is retained.

Features and Specifications
-Enhance the response speed
-Greater road stability, which gives higher turning speed
-Reduces body roll & braking distance for more safety
-Superb handling and stability on highways and cornering
-Sporty look and comfortable

Made of SAE 9254 Steel
Tested by over 500,000 times, compression inspection deformation less then 5% high strength sophisticated surface dealing, durability was highly improved.

G|A|B® Sport Spring
please sms/e-mail me for available model and pricing

Shipping charge Rm10 to KL area
Shipping charge Rm10 to peninsular malaysia
Shipping charge need to confirm to east malaysia

GAB Sport Absorber

Auto Valve Control Stability - AVCS
AVCS is the latest result of our constant R&D effort. With GAB AVCS you can now feel the difference on uneven road, bumpy road, pothole, high-speed corners and highways. The damping and rebound force is automatically turned by AVCS to suit all road conditions. AVCS is an internal system that adjusts the stiffness of the suspension. It uses multiple layer valve spring to sense the road condition and automatically reduces or increase damping force according to the road condition and your driving style. The result is superior handling and maximum comfort on all road condition without having to manually tune or adjust the absorber.

Satisfaction guaranteed with handling improvement & comfort
SA series is well balance heavy-duty sport absorber, Auto Valve Control Stability (AVCS) has the ability to be more effectively absorb the impact and vibration from uneven road condition, and provide maximum grip and traction. Superb handling, high stability and comfortable is SA series successful point.

Compatible with all type spring
Unlike standard shock absorber, SA series sport absorber can compatible with standard spring or sport-lowered spring with out sacrificing ride comfort and absorber’s life span.

Lower price & affordable
Auto Valve Control Stability (AVCS), high-pressure nitrogen gas fill in, strengthen absorber structure, double up life span, all this great feature came with reasonable price

G|A|B® Sport Absorber

Shipping charge Rm20 to peninsular malaysia

GAB Height Adjustable Coilovers

The BEST height adjustable shock absorber for the Beginner
Bumpiness and roughness are eliminated as much as possible and persistent setting that gives moderate rolling speed at cornering is achieved, to fit any winding road or any streets in the whole wide world.

Auto Valve Control Stability - AVCS
AVCS is the latest result of our constant R&D effort. With GAB AVCS you can now feel the difference on uneven road, bumpy road, pothole, high-speed corners and highways. The damping and rebound force is automatically turned by AVCS to suit all road conditions. AVCS is an internal system that adjusts the stiffness of the suspension. It uses multiple layer valve spring to sense the road condition and automatically reduces or increase damping force according to the road condition and your driving style. The result is superior handling and maximum comfort on all road condition without having to manually tune or adjust the absorber.

Full height adjustable with Auto Valve Control Stability (AVCS)
The spring rate and damping force are set to minimize the sense of incongruity when changed from OEM components, so that everyone, including all the passengers, can enjoy sporty driving with NO discomfort. Also, simple adjustment systems, which are ride height adjustment function by seat positioning, make it very easy for anyone to handle.

Thread type height adjustment system
We have adopted thread type ride height adjustment system, with proper case length. Also, threads are coated with chrome plating, which has superior rustproof performance.

G|A|B® Height Adjustable Coilovers

GAB Full Adjustable Coilovers

Top of the line ready for competition sports shock absorber
SS series is the top of the line product among all series; combine up to date advance technology with the past many years of experience on road sport and circuit racing.

Mono-tube structure
Mono-tube shell case is adopted to enable very fine control of the machine and aggressive yet detailed communication with the road surface. It generates and maintains very stable damping force, which even stands the intensive and repeated runs on the circuit, reacting to the tiniest data from the road surface.

Extreme accuracy damping adjustment
For finer settings, total of 32 different kinds of damping force are available, by adding the systems at piston rod. Use of specially shaped needle valve enables linear damping force adjustment at every 32 levels.

2-way independent height adjustment
2-way independent height adjustment system with movable lower bracket has been adopted, which enables the separate adjustment of the ride-height and pre-load.

G|A|B® Full Adjustable Coilovers

For inquiries, kindly sms or e-mail. Phone call will not be entertain
My website: www.xd-auto.com
Contact Person: Kent Goh
MSN: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]

Last edited:

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
which product of GAB u looking for your swift?

kaejiunn

Known Member
Feb 22, 2008
bro..pm me ur best price for gab hi low soft hard fully adjustable absorber for my putra..
very interested here..thx bro ! :)

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
you got my pm bro, thanks for viewing
b
u
m
p

kimsiow79

Jun 27, 2009
Bro, pm me the best price GAB sport absorber for Waja set, include postage to Kelantan.... thx..:wavey:

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
Quotation sent, thanks for viewing
b
u
m
p

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
Offer kaw kaw for GAB products, feel free to get quotation from me.
bump for the day

chenko

Sep 1, 2008
pm me ur best price GAB height adjustable coilovers and GAB full adjustable coilovers for civic fd2.. thanx..

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
Quotation sent and thanks for viewing

justlikeu

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
Subang Jaya
bro.. do u hav shop? wira 1.5 front sport absorber and 1.5 sport spring how much? let me know asap... tq

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
Quotation sent, thanks for viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Once again The Detailien was invited to Nissan Owner gathering to a hands on car detailing clinic

Hands on detailing session begins at

many owners trun up ...many questions asked... a bashed up car located in the room need to be fully corrected.....all thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience