[WTS] GAB Coil Springs for Adjustable (Extra Stock to Clear)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

[WTS] GAB Coil Springs for Adjustable (Extra Stock to Clear)

cidanz

Nov 7, 2007
sifu,im now use adjstble absrbr brand mines for satria 1.6soch..what i know,current coil for front is 6kg and rear 4kg..but,while driving on bump road my car especially for rear feel like so soft and so play.sakit badan la...can u give me sugges which coil suitable for rear..i want this coil not to soft n not hard.thns sifu

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
From experience, your setup is already suitable. You can still uprate it to 5k250, but that's what I do not have (to clear).

BTW, where you got your suspension from?

vvti2

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
KL
So front use 6k200,
And back use 4k250?
Will it be too hard?
How much to install?

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
So front use 6k200,
And back use 4k250?
Will it be too hard?
How much to install?
Yes. Harder and shorter spring for the front, softer and longer spring for the rear.
What's your current setting? 6k4k is the recommended rates for GTi.
RM60 to swap the springs, for Proton.

vvti2

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
KL
Am using R3 springs
Too soft...
A bit like taufu
Gab spring will it be too low?
How many finger gap?

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Am using R3 springs
Too soft...
A bit like taufu
Gab spring will it be too low?
How many finger gap?
Did you realize that these springs that I intend to clear of the stock are the coil springs for ADJUSTABLE KIT?

For GAB Lowering Springs (to be matched with your non-adjustable absorbers), you get about 2++ fingers front and back. PM me for price.

d1989j

Feb 19, 2009
I'm using a B8 turbo.... wat to suggest bout the adjustable coil spring??
my foreman say my spring nw too soft, accelerate tat time the rear of the car will swing left n right.. pls suggest.. tq

king_jamez

500 RPM
Apr 13, 2007
hi drex...can u suggest wat spring rates is suitable for my 4 door eg? i prefer not too hard nor too soft settings...just nice for spirited daily driving...pls quote me ur price as well...thanks...running on sohc engine...

EE90-R

Aug 10, 2008
Just curious, what are the spring specs for GAB adjustables for Civic EK? I know they have 8K/5K and 6K/4K setups but what about the spring length?

Thanks.

EE90-R

Aug 10, 2008
Unfortunately my painter had painted over the springs and absorbers when I sent the car for respraying. Mine is the 6K/4K setup, wanna swap to stiffer spring rates(something like the 8K/5K) so need to know my stock spring length first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This journey begin last Sat when i drop by at my parents house and saw my bro and dad is peeking donw the engine bay of the Pajero while discussing something. I decided to join and they said they want to do top overhaul of the engine and i noticed that the hood and the air cleaner assembly is already off so i guess they are serious about it. Since i had my tool set on standby in my BLM bonnet i brought it to the scene.I also happened to have a Haynes service manual for the car...what can go...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience