vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
nice car bro...free bump

mafia420

Aug 13, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
One nice car bro! Still available ?? If yes, can u arrange the loan as well ? If yes..please pm me the loan details with BEST PRICE :top:

fakestig

Aug 26, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Indeed extremely high maintenance from fuel expenses (full tank 40 litre, max clock of 270-280km) , not really too high from normal maintenance except for major parts break down... my evo 7 previously drink fuel like no body business and fyi it was just stock engine, so you can imagine how a tuned up evo's appetite

evowwt

Known Member
Jun 9, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
tanchong: fancy seeing you interested in a Mitsubishi and not Nissan :P jk bro, anyways I half agree with fakestig on this. Maybe due to stock ECU not able to play with A/F ratio so the mileage is bad. For me full tank (35 litres btw, different tank? Haha) can get 300km easily and 350km if you're light footed but that beats the purpose of owning a car like this.

Every service I pay about RM300, way cheaper if you use semi. Around RM200. Major parts like every other JDM car is pricey but good news is they last quite long as long you don't abuse the car. Thanks for your question!

Jay: thanks, your e60 is awesome too :P

Kazama: because the tenure can only go up to 5 years max, interest rate should be about 4-5%.

fakestig

Aug 26, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Oh yea, in fact the tank is 44 litre if you refer to the user manual.. it stated there. But your car is very good for it to clock 300-350km, should have know you earlier so I can get to know what to do on the AF ratio. You are right, I did suspect my AF ratio is not optimized previously from the reader, it was kinda rich most of the time...

But I do agree Evo is very mature machine and really stable... no problem for owning it so far.. anyway, nice ride you have there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu out there,

Need your feedback, i wan to know wit this mod does it makes alot of diff???

using a s90 tb, skunk intake. on a p&p head... does it makes lot of diff or shall i just port and used a bigger intake from a mit engine! since those honda parts are pricy....

ps head will be fitted wit rpw valve springs and 288/299 or higher matspeed cams! block standard!

thanks alot guys!

na for life:love::love:!!! he he he:adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience