Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

[WTS] Danish Acoustics Pristinum Components *SEAS Inspired*

ACG-KAiZEN

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2008
Item(s): Danish Acoustics Pristinum Component Set

Price: SOLD!!!

Dealing method: Prefer COD (KL, Damansara, Kelana Jaya, Subang Jaya, Sunway, Bandar Utama & PJ Area) or POSTAGE (Buyer bears cost)

Contact method/details: 012-21 363 07 / 016-351 3337

Item(s) conditions: ITEM IS IN PERFECT AND MINT.

Picture: - AS ATTACHED -

Pristinum is created with the intention of allowing the soul of music to reveal itself in all its original form, uncorrupted by today’s mediocre products and marketing trends. It is a representation of state-of-the art loudspeaker technology and fine-tuning – a synergy between “technology and art”; resulting in “accuracy and musicality”.

Accuracy is achieved when a system remains true to the intent of the recording. This is achieved by having very low levels of harmonic distortion with minimum time smearing and coloration. Musicality flows when we retain the emotional vigor of the musical event. This is achieved by a tweaking and fine tuning process. Instead of designing a product solely by measurement and theory, we spent hundreds of hours on trial and error methods and adding the “human touch”.
The result is a speaker system which can give the listening experience the emotional excitement and realism of the actual musical event.

SPECS:

Tweeter - TW2701
TW2701 is a high resolution, wide bandwidth fabric dome tweeter using state-of-the art Scandinavian Technology. The motor system houses high grade neodymium magnets and an optimized tuned chamber. The entire motor system is built as one resulting in low structural vibration and resonances. Housed in the chamber are damping felt materials and acoustic wool, absorbing the backwave reflections and damping the impedance at resonance. The free-air resonance of this tweeter is a low 1,080 Hz. For non-custom installations, the wedge mount kit allows direct mounting onto dash or pillars without any major modification to the vehicle. With two off axis angles to choose from, the ideal dispersion pattern can be achieved.

TW2701 TWEETER
NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 6 Ohms
RECOMMENDED FREQUENCY RANGE 2200-25000 Hz
SHORT TERM MAXIMUM POWER * 220 W
LONG TERM MAXIMUM POWER * 90 W
SENSITIVITY (1W, 1m) 90.5 dB SPL
FREE AIR RESONANCE 1,080 Hz

Mid-Woofer - PW165
PW165 is a polypropylene cone midbass drive unit with a powerful and linear motor system. The copper clad aluminium voice coil increases power handling, bandwidth and lowers inductance. The voice coil is surround by powerful barium ferrite magnets keeping the flux energy concentrated at the magnetic gap. The result is a wide bandwidth mid-woofer capable of very large linear excursion. (8mm p-p). The stamped steel basket is coated with anti-resonance material which increases rigidity and lowers the resonant frequency. The specially selected low loss butyl surround mated with a flat spider design results in optimum suspension tuning for fast impulse response and deep low frequency reinforcement.

PW165 MID-WOOFER
NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 4 Ohms
RECOMMENDED FREQUENCY RANGE 50-4,500 Hz
SHORT TERM MAXIMUM POWER * 250 W
LONG TERM MAXIMUM POWER * 80 W
SENSITIVITY (1W, 1m) 88.5 dB
FREE AIR RESONANCE 49 Hz
VAS 20.85 Litres
QMS 4.23
QES 0.75
QTS 0.64

Crossover - XP 6.1
Featuring Advanced Serial Network Topology (AS Net). The XP-6.1 crossover network not only acts as a filter, but minimizes phase errors and lobbing problems at the crossover region. This is achieved through using AS net topology which whereby the tweeter and mid-woofer are cascaded with reactive components. As a result, not only does the response achieve great linearity and minimal phase problems, but the stage is pushed far into the dash instead of being forward or in your face. This is the world’s first product to use such a technology in car audio.

Audiophile grade capacitors (M-Cap) are custom made in Germany to achieve the most neutral sound character without adding any grain or distortion to the signal.
Low DCR, high purity copper (diameter = 1.4mm) is used for the air core inductors to achieve fast impulse response and minimum time smearing. Precision attenuation circuits are used for 8 step tweeter level reduction. The secondary function is dampening the impedance so the user can adjust
brightness or mellow sound just by changing the jumper settings.

Attachments

Last edited:

ACG-KAiZEN

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2008
:driver:Offer Me Your Price...URGENT SALE!!!:driver:

ACG-KAiZEN

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2008
:itsme: Offer Me Your Price...URGENT SALE!!! :itsme:

ACG-KAiZEN

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2008
:biggrin:BUMP!!! BUMP!!! BUMP!!!:biggrin:

ACG-KAiZEN

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2008
:biggrin: ...NEGO TILL LETGO... :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i found a pair of Subaru impreza stock semi bucket seats, thinking of fitting them in my kenari. After measuring, the impreza seat original bracket is more less same as kenari bracket. just minor difference. Question is, must i use weiding to even out the difference, or i could just use thick metal plates cut fit to size and use nuts and bolts instead of welding? Thx!! i thinking of Diy install. if using nuts and bolts just fine i could just proceed install myself.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience