WTS:CCFL Various Sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

WTS:CCFL Various Sizes

Feb 28, 2009
Bro, i'm interested
do you have for kelisa?
mine limited edition still using stock lights..

Bump: PM me the price also
Thx :proud:

Bump: PM me the price also
Thx :proud:

Mar 25, 2009
Dude.. Is the CCFL for Kancil is it still available? PM the price as well.. Many thanks.. Cheers!

Bump: Dude.. Is the CCFL for Kancil is it still available? PM the price as well.. Many thanks.. Cheers!

mao_3873

Known Member
May 4, 2008
bro.. i wanna do blacken and install CCFL for waja.. PM me price.. also where's ur location? if possible can do tomorrow?

Bump: bro.. i wanna do blacken and install CCFL for waja.. PM me price.. also where's ur location? if possible can do tomorrow?

Mar 25, 2009
Yo Dude.. The other night I text you but you didn't reply my text message to both of your number.. Do let me know.. Cheers!

mao_3873

Known Member
May 4, 2008
bro alex.. CCFL ring + installation + blacken headlamp for waja.. how much and where is ur location?

babyken

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009

bro where is your location? with the pics above (i think can fit 2 CCFL each side), not so big since it is fog lamp... maybe is the smallest size, wat is the price for that? if can it means 4 ccfl, and you do the mod? and let me now your location. thanx!

kambingcool

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
BRO IF I BUY PROJECTOR/ANGEL EYES LAMP WITHOUT LED CAN U PUT CCFL RING ON IT? so after that it will be angel eyes with ccfl...:biggrin:

can u do this? how much will be the cost bro... reply me... my car is satria
Pm me :)...too

danielwan

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Bro PM me the price if I wanna put the whole body side underneath area for celica 2000? Can do the installation with on/ off switch?

Bump: Bro PM me the price if I wanna put the whole body side underneath area for celica 2000? Can do the installation with on/ off switch?

Mar 25, 2009
Yo Dude.. Do let me know whether for the new Kancil model is available or not.. Thanks Dude.. Cheers!

Bump: Yo Dude.. Do let me know whether for the new Kancil model is available or not.. Thanks Dude.. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.