[WTS] Bumper and Skirting Bodykit Custom Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

[WTS] Bumper and Skirting Bodykit Custom Design

apis8ty4

Known Member
Dec 9, 2006
brO cAn u mOd's origin wirA frOnt bOnnEt tO prOmOtE??i hEard 4rm sOmEonE tO aSk u...pm mE wif thE bEst pricE if u cAn...

alvins

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
roti: yup yup.....got got...customise for ya :D

apis: yup yup... please call Sunny for the best best best price ....hehehe tq bro, visit my website for contact number details and location map address :D

alvins

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
hi david we have it....already upload a Myvi bodykit last few days. will update more deisgn of the myvi bodykit later on....check the website later for new pic

andrew ewe

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
this bumper in the pic how much? accident leh:embaressed_smile: .. need to noe asap. thanks! :cyclops:

myvi711

Known Member
Jul 13, 2006
brother when will u upload the MYVI custom made bodykit to the web....very interest and waiting very long time liao !!

hangerboy

Jul 8, 2006
hey bro...if i want to make a custom bodykit...how much would it cost??...(front bumper, side skrt and rear bumper.)

alvins

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
my711, amin3039: upload a myvi bodykit....will upload another custom design bumper for myvi later on...cause the picture is not with me now.... so sorry for the delay.

hangerboy: UGPM

Andrew awe: nice bumper u got there :D

UPLOAD new picture...check it out the website blog...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone

anyone know how?
i heard after install relay the lamp will get brighter..

what value for the relay should i use?
(i dono how many volt i should use. from my experience, if use volt value too high, then maybe the electric wont able to 'switch on' the relay, if use too low voltage value, then will damage it)

anyone got wiring guide to install relay to headlamp?
(is it original electric to headlamp wire to relay, to switch it on/off, then when the relay is turn on, the headlamp...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience