Cars for sale

[WTS]: BMW 1800 classic car.

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
BMW 1800
Not in running condition.
Interior is in really good condition considering the last time this car was used around 1989.
rust on the driver side door skin, driver side accelerator pedal area, area between driver side A-pillar and driver side fender, and some other less significant area where what seems to be just surface rust.

i have the grant in hand now as well as the name change papers which the owner has signed and provided a photocopy of his identity card.

I shall just open a price for this car which is quite close to what i expect. so do PM/SMS if you're interested in purchasing this car.

car is currently in my garage, so to view, pls call Nick @ 016.274.63.97.

Price: 3800 nego (buyer pays for towing charges, as is-where is basis)

Last edited:

noza

May 24, 2006
760 kg x rm 0.70 sen (harga besi) = rm532...

just my 2 cents hehe :)

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
noza,
you're referring to the axle load. so the actual weight of the car is around 900kg.

bv5015,
the engine and transmission are all there. like i said, it hasn't been used since circa 1989.

sale on hold till further notice.

phantom261

Known Member
Jan 6, 2006
Ampang
BMW 1800
Not in running condition.
Interior is in really good condition considering the last time this car was used around 1989.
rust on the driver side door skin, driver side accelerator pedal area, area between driver side A-pillar and driver side fender, and some other less significant area where what seems to be just surface rust.

i have the grant in hand now as well as the name change papers which the owner has signed and provided a photocopy of his identity card.

I shall just open a price for this car which is quite close to what i expect. so do PM/SMS if you're interested in purchasing this car.

car is currently in my garage, so to view, pls call Nick @ 016.274.63.97.

Price: 3800 nego (buyer pays for towing charges, as is-where is basis)

wahh...so classic..

free bump for u bro...:driver::driver::driver:

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
arsenalboi,
i'll do you one up, date of registration is 19/1/1967

unknownsubject,
thanks. don't have a 2002 though.

bump ppl. call for best price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Aloooo all ZTH sifu.....

I have mivec 1.6 head+intake manifol without distributor. I want to 'kawin' it with my 4G92 SOCH proton engine, so what I need to do and whitch workshop can do this 'kawin' things. How much it will cost me? I really need help, hope all of U can give me the answer please.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience