WTS APM Performax lowered and sport spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

WTS APM Performax lowered and sport spring

dead_rules

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
bro,how much for kelisa sport spring?where to install?cost of instalation?how low will my car be after using the spring?pm me bro..

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
so any answer to my car?

ahrtheohs

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
bro,satria 1.3 sport spring lowest price please.
i know u dont provide installation, but do know a workshop who installs spring with low price?
n COD around pj can?
thx

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
sport spring for front gti abs...

hayabuza

1,000 RPM
Jul 22, 2005
Klang
Bro...PM me best price for a set of sport springs+2 piece of rear sport absorbers for 1.3 Satria. How much gap for rear with 205/45/16? and also your detailed location...thanx!

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
bro tctho,

1) how much for 2 pairs of APM sport springs , front and back for proton saga LMST 1.3 ?

2) as you know the 2005 proton saga LMST's standard springs is already lowered slightly than usual, in front is 3 n half fingers with 15" rims.
So if i swap with ur APM springs, how much lower will it go? takut later the same height only ..

3) How long can this springs last until it starts.. sagging?

4) Compared to ori springs/abs , how is the comfort if i pair APM springs with ori abs?

Hope you can reply in abit more detail all 4 questions of mine, coz i took my time to ask you too.. thanks very much bro, very much appreciated. :regular_smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello there, sirazul if i'm not mistaken?

Recently my car has been acting up. I'm having problems engaging 1st and 2nd gear even when i have stepped on the clutch (manual 1.6 proton). This occurs only to 1st and 2nd gear. What could be the problem? The clutch doesn't seem to be acting up.

Somebody has told me it could be the synchros. However being a regular car user, I wouldn't be too sure of it. Which is why i'm seeking your advice.

How much would it cost for you guys to do a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience