WTS Altezza-Z edition(M) '00/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTS Altezza-Z edition(M) '00/07

staccato32

Dec 26, 2006
Hi Bro, just nice i am looking for an Altezza. what the best price you can offer, what the best loan amount & no of year can get? where can i view the car?

shikengkang

Oct 5, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
Hi Bro, just nice i am looking for an Altezza. what the best price you can offer, what the best loan amount & no of year can get? where can i view the car?
About the price we need to discuss detail. About the loan today i just go to the bank and ask about the loan and they will contact me soon. Please be patient. I also upload my car at mudah.my just check it there. Can e-mail me at [email protected] or call 012-9757-642

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

bro what year is this altezza?
2000 manufactured and register at Malaysia 2007

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Max loan for 2000 (year of manufactured) Altezza is probably around rm62k~rm65k (depending on banks). Max loan period 7 years. Try to check with Public Bank, they give very good HirePurechase interest rate compare to other local banks...

For 6 speed manual, is pretty rare in M'sia, my advise is "Go For It !"

shikengkang

Oct 5, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
Max loan for 2000 (year of manufactured) Altezza is probably around rm62k~rm65k (depending on banks). Max loan period 7 years. Try to check with Public Bank, they give very good HirePurechase interest rate compare to other local banks...

For 6 speed manual, is pretty rare in M'sia, my advise is "Go For It !"
TQ wfhan for your information. Today Maybank already call me and Maybank cannot give any finance for this car because this car is rare and and cannot found the market price of this car. Mmm...i wil as another bank about loan of this car.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
TQ wfhan for your information. Today Maybank already call me and Maybank cannot give any finance for this car because this car is rare and and cannot found the market price of this car. Mmm...i wil as another bank about loan of this car.
ya some banks is very particular about the market value or rather % market demand ratio
of the car as compare to other cars
pls try public bank, i got mine from public bank, heck, even the previous owner of my car
was on public bank loan also..
good luck. hope u get this fine car.

shikengkang

Oct 5, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
Today Public Bank already call me and they inform that a loan is available. Loan interest for 5 years = 3.75% and 7 years = 3.90% . For 9 years = 4.00% but this is hard to get (need approval from Public Bank Management) . Any inquiry please call me...

jcvun

Known Member
Oct 22, 2006
is the car still available? what is the mileage look like?

shikengkang

Oct 5, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
is the car still available? what is the mileage look like?
Yes, still available... Very urgent to looking buyer
Current mileage around 133,000km.
Just call me 012-9757-642 and discuss the reasonable price... Really want to let go my lovely car this time...currently looking 2nd used car seller to tread in this car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today, I bring you a car that has its acronym associated with so many names that it is impossible to list out all of it so I will list out what I have in my memory now:

- Brings Me Women
- Banish My Workers
- Bullied My Way
- Bought Me Wishes

The car was acquired by the owner roughly 1 and half week back. Has not been sent for detailing nor a polish job before (as far as owner knows). Being a proud owner of this mean machine, he wants only the best protection for his lovely ride...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience