[WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

[WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Set

SkYl1n3

Known Member
Mar 18, 2006
Re: [WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Se

Proton Wira SE `04 Black Face Head Lamp
Proton Wira SE `04 Black Face Signal Lamp
Proton Wira Crystal Black Head Lamp Set ( Glass )

Bro, wats the price for the thing above? wats the diff between SE n Crystal?
i always tot they are the same..XD

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006
Re: [WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Se

bumpbumpbump

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006

bring up the post ~

lauguan

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com

wahh.. business expand. good.. good..:top::top:

btw, got this one? its for lancer 98-00 evo 5/6 head lamp.

thnks bin. glad to see u expand ur business:biggrin::biggrin:

Im using this..and thinking to get newer CCFL..hehe

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008

Im using this..and thinking to get newer CCFL..hehe
:eek::eek: wah really?? where u get it? is it possible i get one? actually i prefer the smoke one only, not this 'eagle eye' model. this model look too 'beemer' lah. btw, i saw that u r selling ur car, sayang woo..

bin, sorry for hijack ur thread:embarassed::embarassed:

for that, i give free bump for u, bin.

lauguan

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com

i bought from ebay.UK, but they ship from Taiwan, and will stop by kastam malaysia at pos malaysia(beside LCCT), and need to go there pay for the tax or whatever.

WRC sunway have this kind of head light, but not the eagle eyes, but only black inside. U can check out at eagle eyes website, they have the latest CCFL already, but no stock and no price at the website....

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006

i bought from ebay.UK, but they ship from Taiwan, and will stop by kastam malaysia at pos malaysia(beside LCCT), and need to go there pay for the tax or whatever.

WRC sunway have this kind of head light, but not the eagle eyes, but only black inside. U can check out at eagle eyes website, they have the latest CCFL already, but no stock and no price at the website....
Yea cikaro.. i heard WRC sunway have it also.. u try email them and see whether they can ship it to ur place or not.. hehe

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008

Yea cikaro.. i heard WRC sunway have it also.. u try email them and see whether they can ship it to ur place or not.. hehe
aiyoo bro bin, how to send e-mail? :hmmmm: search using google, almost of it link to World Rally Championship:bawling:

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site

neo head lamp with angel eye look? RM?

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006

neo head lamp with angel eye look? RM?
hie.. neo headlamp i have normal type only
with angel ring i dont have... sorry ya

Alcip

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Subang Jaya

Do you have VW Polo GTI (2008) foglamps?How much are they?
Thanks

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006

Do you have VW Polo GTI (2008) foglamps?How much are they?
Thanks
sorry bro.. i dont have vw polo gti fog lamp...

bin

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006

bumpbumpbump

ckhchooi

Jan 16, 2010
Ipoh, Perak

How much cost of the smoked projector headlamp and smoked LED taillamp for Gen2 ? PM please.

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site

hie.. neo headlamp i have normal type only
with angel ring i dont have... sorry ya

its ok... once you have..just post lerr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

There is oil leaking around the head. A lot! Brought to two workshops and both say just need to change valve gasket seal/rubber. One of d workshop told me that oil also leak onto the timing belt so that got to change too.

My question is, I noticed that the head was leaking after a late night high rpm run so how is it possible that the valve gasket seal only needs to be replaced? I feel like the problem requires a top overhaul and replacing the valve gasket seal.

Is this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience