[WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

[WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Set

sudha

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
Re: [WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Se

well...the 1999 models all have projector headlights...so i was wonderinmg whether it was the crystal unit.. :)

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006
Re: [WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Se

well...the 1999 models all have projector headlights...so i was wonderinmg whether it was the crystal unit.. :)
Oh, sorry what I mean is it's same with original o.e.m type design, but made in Taiwan.

Don't have those aftermarket design like projector with ring.. Or projector with led etc..

sudha

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004

bro, can you quote me the price for a pair of headlamps for the 99 telstar?

Thanks

Wan Syazwan

From Facebook
Jan 1, 2012
www.facebook.com

1) Do you have Head and Tail light for Mitsubishi Galant Year 2000?
2) Any option I can choose?
3) Do you have LED type?
4) How much?

Email me at [email protected]

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006

1) Do you have Head and Tail light for Mitsubishi Galant Year 2000?
2) Any option I can choose?
3) Do you have LED type?
4) How much?

Email me at [email protected]
galant year 2000 headlamp and tail lamp dont have any after market item , only ori / o.e.m look type.

ismfof119

Known Member
Apr 26, 2009

bro proton satria 2nd gen tail lamp have a picture? is it same like mine? or do u have like mine?
the tail lamp a lil bit smoke and the signal also smoke and dont have yellow colour.if have please send me a price.

Attachments

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006

bro proton satria 2nd gen tail lamp have a picture? is it same like mine? or do u have like mine?
the tail lamp a lil bit smoke and the signal also smoke and dont have yellow colour.if have please send me a price.
i think they just tint the cover with a grey film to make it smoke only..

no need purchase whole lamp ...

ismfof119

Known Member
Apr 26, 2009

but mine is not tinted.now the driver side is broken bcoz accident. so u have the parts?

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006

but mine is not tinted.now the driver side is broken bcoz accident. so u have the parts?
oh.. get back the o.e.m type one lo.. rm80 a pc.. made in taiwan.

ismfof119

Known Member
Apr 26, 2009

please send me a picture of your oem type.

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006

please send me a picture of your oem type.
O.e.m type means same like what u using now Lo. Nothing special. For replacement only..

unta_hks

Mar 15, 2009

quote me kia spectra head light... tq

Nov 20, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

MIND QUOTE ME Honda Civic 96 SMOKE HEAD LAMP PRICE? TQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The wait is almost over, Super GT is coming to Sepang this mid July and it’ll be the series’s first ever night race! This historic Super GT race will also feature Malaysian led GT300 class wildcard entry driven by Jazeman Jaafar and Dato’ Adrian D Silva in a Porsche GT3 R

The 2020 Autobacs SUPER GT Series:
Round 1 April – Okayama Circuit, Japan
Round 2 May – Fuji Speedway, Japan
Round 3...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience