Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

WTS : 70% Nexen N6000 225/45/17 Tyres

dynamite

Jul 22, 2005
Subang Jaya
Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Good day to all. I'm selling my 11 months old Nexen N6000 tires, size 225/45/17 to anyone interested. My honest feedback on this tires are, it's very grippy on wet or dry road. I can't drive through puddle of water with the speed of 120km/h with my previous continental or falken tires. But I can with Nexen. Very quiet tires.

1) Product Description : NEXEN N6000 series (225/45/17)
2) Status of Product : Used (11 MONTHS) / No puncture patching, No pregnant, No uneven threadwear
3) Market Price: RM 1,300.00 - NEW 4pcs
4) Price Now: RM500.00 (FIRM)
5) Delivery : Self Collect or within KL/PJ
6) Delivery Charges / Other Charges : -
7) Warranty Status : NO
8 )Exchange / Trade-in Policy : NO
9) Source : QUICKSAVE
10) Contact Info for more details of the product : Raymond 012 6168 690

This brand and series has been widely discussed and tested by many car enthusiast in Malaysia. Kindly check the autoworld forum discussion on this brand and series.

forum.autoworld.com.my/index.php?showtop...8&hl=nexen+n6000

As you can see from my photos, this tire is rated W for Speed rating which means this tire can take speed up to 270km/h and categorize for exotic sports car. Check the link below for W rate information.

Tire Tech Information - How to Read Speed Rating, Load Index & Service Descriptions

Below are the latest photos of the tires.

Flickr: We're having a massage

Do contact me if you're interested. Thank you.

Raymond

Attachments

Last edited:

dynamite

Jul 22, 2005
Subang Jaya
Still available... I've taken them out as I have changed to 215/50/17 as my MPV couldn't take the 45 profile.

Thanks.

Raymond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

duno where is the old topic went...so i just repost to share with u guys about my DIY heatshield just completed today.....

i took some plannings on cardboard before transfer the actual measurements to the paper and lastly draw it on aluminium sheets and cut + rivets them to shape....and lastly insulate it with superlon i had....

pics :

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience