WTB: TOYOTA ducktail spoiler with b/light

Takumi_AE86

Known Member
Jan 14, 2005
>hi bros, i'm helping my fren to find this spoiler.
>if any one of u know where got, who wanna sell, kindly pls pm me...
>thanks...

Takumi_AE86

Known Member
Jan 14, 2005
Feilo said:
Brother I think that spoiler is too short for Seg ler.....

>ya is 2 short for SEG, so need to modify a bit...
>last few weeks got one guy selling this spoiler, my fren called him then he promise to sell the spoiler to my fren and meet at some where else. then the next day my fren call him again he told my fren he sold to another guy oredi... he broke the promise....
>so i wan to say few words here for my fren, pls la, if u dun wan to sell or if u promised to sell something but brake the promise, pls dun sell some things here, u r wasting my fren's time n money....
>anyone got this spoiler, pls pm me. thanks...

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
Brother my hand got 1 spoiler ducktail with light also feel wanna let go..... But the sspoiler also need modi lar for look nicer......

kelvin_jay

Sep 28, 2005
Bro, sometime very hard to say anything promise or..... the buyer can gv the best price for him...n oso 1st come 1st serve.....except u paid deposit for him.... rite....?? haha.... dun take it serious!!!

jim260184

1,000 RPM
Jul 19, 2005
Seremban
www.meshio.com
I''ve told u i'm sorry.. Da item belong 2 my fren.. He ask back then wat i can do.. I'm not tricking u dude... B cool.. Will try help u get another 1..

Last edited:

Takumi_AE86

Known Member
Jan 14, 2005
jim260184 said:
I''ve told u i'm sorry.. Da item belong 2 my fren.. He ask back then wat i can do.. I'm not tricking u dude... B cool.. Will try help u get another 1..
>its ok la bro, nothing to me la, juz help my fren say somethings oni...
>bcoz i gave ur hp no. to my fren, he seldom online one then sure he come to 'fuck' me la... haha...
>no worries la bro...
>cheers....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fellow readers, I am glad that you have followed me this far up to the 15th week in the Project Z restoration, modification and build. As certain readers have pointed out that they are gladly to donate the money to make this project a reality, I have seek permission from Tom and he has approved a donation box through either Paypal or Maybank.

The donations can be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience