WTB:HONDA INTEGRA DC2-used

Looking For

WTB:HONDA INTEGRA DC2-used

carlito_cabana88

Known Member
Nov 7, 2008
hye everyone....im looking 4 honda integra dc2.....criusly interested 2 buy the car....crius buyer here....oredy buy lot of things from here.....budget bout below 43k...hopefully can nego(dont wana put all, need cash to repair/service,paint,up grade,or wut ever)......
if there's anyone interested to sell his/her car, pls let me know ok....
*DO REPLY AND PM ME OK....
*plz send some pic of ur monster@baby@wut ever la...
JUZ HIT ME AT:- 0123236136/0133639436 -JAI-....
email:- [email protected] :adore:

thanks for viewing....
hopefully can found 1 someday.....

Last edited:

kaki_kamjat

Aug 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
better you put [wtb] tag.
i thought u selling not buying.:banghead:
haiya!!!!! no need to be mad la bro....lots of people doing the same things.....pity for him la bro...hopefully he can find the best car for him....same goes to u.....gud luck!!!!!

carlito_cabana88

Known Member
Nov 7, 2008
haiya!!!!! no need to be mad la bro....lots of people doing the same things.....pity for him la bro...hopefully he can find the best car for him....same goes to u.....gud luck!!!!!
better you put [wtb] tag.
i thought u selling not buying.:banghead:
so sowy bro.....as 'kaki_kamjat' said, lots of people doing the same things.....mayb this is the best way....sowy again....gid luck with ur search.....pray for me also....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, new member here, as a rookie to modification world, wanna ask is that any way to upgrade your car performance without turbo or supercharger modifications?
(cuz the maintaince and cost too much lol)
Besides, one of my friend recommd me to change the 1.8 throttle body, but there are others of my friend say it is not worth, any idea?
Last but not least, my car is 1st generation vios 06 year model (ncp42)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience