Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

[WTB] ECLIPSE 4-Channel Amplifier

ACG-KAiZEN

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2008
Hi GUYS,

I'm looking at the possibilty to purchase an acclaimed 4-Chanel amplifier. Would deffinitely prefer ECLIPSE as my current ICE setup consists of all ECLIPSE brand. Furthermore, I am an BIG BIG fan of ECLIPSE ! ! ! The models for ECLIPSE that I am looking for are stated below. If there are anyone who is willing to part ways with their amplifiers, please do not hesitate to contact me.

The ECLIPSE model that I would prefer are:

Eclipse 3241
Eclipse 3242
Eclipse 32440
Eclipse PA5532
Eclipse EA4000
Eclipse XA4000

Please PM or CALL or SMS or e-mail me at: :burnout:

012-21 363 07 / 016-351 3337
[email protected]

Attachments

ACG-KAiZEN

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2008
do u got the real picture?
why ur picture all take from http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com ???
Bro, read the headings of the title properly la, its stated WTB not WTS! ! ! I want to BUY those ECLIPSE model amplifiers if there are anyone willing to let go of theirs....

If I can get the real pictures of the amps then I won't have the need to post up this Thread! ! ! ! Coz I will be having the amps with me d...and if it was someone's amp's pic that I'm taking, I would have negotiated a deal for his amps....

The pictures were posted just so that it could act as an REFERENCE to anyone who has these amps or maybe to someone who knows someone that's using these amps....GET IT! ! ! !

betaiso

Known Member
Jan 5, 2009
Bro, read the headings of the title properly la, its stated WTB not WTS! ! ! I want to BUY those ECLIPSE model amplifiers if there are anyone willing to let go of theirs....

If I can get the real pictures of the amps then I won't have the need to post up this Thread! ! ! ! Coz I will be having the amps with me d...and if it was someone's amp's pic that I'm taking, I would have negotiated a deal for his amps....

The pictures were posted just so that it could act as an REFERENCE to anyone who has these amps or maybe to someone who knows someone that's using these amps....GET IT! ! ! !
Relax brother, sales police in overdrive..

dear sales police, want to catch go catch those seller selling fake|immitation one la, they are so many of them around..

our bro here would like to buy Eclipse amp, original of cause, got it..

ACG-KAiZEN

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2008
Relax brother, sales police in overdrive..

dear sales police, want to catch go catch those seller selling fake|immitation one la, they are so many of them around..

our bro here would like to buy Eclipse amp, original of cause, got it..
CHEERS MATE ! ! ! :smokin:

ACG-KAiZEN

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2008
:smokin: BUMPZ ! ! !

ACG-KAiZEN

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2008
BUMPZ ! ! ! :burnout:

ACG-KAiZEN

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2008
B u m p ! ! !

ACG-KAiZEN

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2008
B u m p ! ! !:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello,

I have a BMW with manual gearbox that require ATF oil. Can I use Tufoil with this ATF oil?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience