(WTA)ST202-Swap 3sfe to 3sgte

ahle@

1,000 RPM
Jan 13, 2004
malaysia
since i already bought the 3sgte halfcut,wan to get more info about swap 3sfe to 3sgte..

1.)is all mounting plug n play?
2.)if i use 3sfe gearbox,what part need to change??flywheel??drive shaft?
3.)front 4 pot n rear 2 pot,what mod need to fit on ST202??
4.)rear suspension,do i need to change it to GT4?
5.)some review for FWD 3SGTE?handling?
6.)how much cost for FWD 3sGE gearbox?with LSD how much?
7.)If i using mR2 turbo gearbox,need to mod the mounting??or plug n play??

thanks all !!:wavey:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Bro,

I tot u were selling ur h/c:hmmmm:

anyways, some answers to ur Qs

1.)is all mounting plug n play? YES
2.)if i use 3sfe gearbox,what part need to change??flywheel??drive shaft? Can, not sure if 3SFE can be used with the GT4 rotor
3.)front 4 pot n rear 2 pot,what mod need to fit on ST202?? Modify brackets perhaps
4.)rear suspension,do i need to change it to GT4? No Need
5.)some review for FWD 3SGTE?handling? OK Lah
6.)how much cost for FWD 3sGE gearbox?with LSD how much? 1K + w/o driveshafts
7.)If i using mR2 turbo gearbox,need to mod the mounting??or plug n play?? Got to mix n match gearbox components

ahle@

1,000 RPM
Jan 13, 2004
malaysia
Bro,

I tot u were selling ur h/c:hmmmm:

anyways, some answers to ur Qs

1.)is all mounting plug n play? YES
2.)if i use 3sfe gearbox,what part need to change??flywheel??drive shaft? Can, not sure if 3SFE can be used with the GT4 rotor
3.)front 4 pot n rear 2 pot,what mod need to fit on ST202?? Modify brackets perhaps
4.)rear suspension,do i need to change it to GT4? No Need
5.)some review for FWD 3SGTE?handling? OK Lah
6.)how much cost for FWD 3sGE gearbox?with LSD how much? 1K + w/o driveshafts
7.)If i using mR2 turbo gearbox,need to mod the mounting??or plug n play?? Got to mix n match gearbox components
thanks for reply bro...cause the halfcut engine is like new engine(i think the japanese already rebuild or change new,inside engine is totally like new:confused:),feel sayang to sell...so i plan to use my self...but still thinking la....:rolleyes:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys.i would like to give a big applause to titan for what they have achieve.the suspension so far for me is very impressive.not too low,n the ride height for my car is totally the same.Although the spring is a bit hard but it's ok for me cuz i've transplant another engine and the engine need a new support from the absorber.maybe in the future i need to tune it again.overall for me it's worth every cent i've paid even though the price is a bit high.it's better than getting a cheap one n...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience