WTA: sport springs life span.

iluv2xlr8

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
Wireless G USB 2.0 Adapter

Dear ZTH Members,
I have one unit 100% Brand new SMC USB 2.0 Wireless Adapter for Sale. Still in box and never been used before. Contact 012 3794830 if interested.

Method: COD or Maybank2u

Best Regards:biggrin:

Jason

Last edited:

corolla613

Jun 11, 2007
Hi. Does our sport springs have a life span? Does the spring rate decline after some time? Just curious. :)

t-la

1,000 RPM
May 10, 2005
secret place
dunno.....i dont think it will become lambik...if really become lembik, go and get another one la..

Last edited:

corolla613

Jun 11, 2007
How to know if the spring lembik? How to differentiate if its the spring or abs that's causing suspension to be lembik? We'll know only if we remove it and check or is there any other way?

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
There is a machine to test the spring rebound. Some suspension making or servicing shops has these machines. Yes there is life span for springs. Some hav spring stretching services so to extend the sring life. But there are a lot of things to think about when doing that, the swaying, rebound, ride height, blah, blah. Look up in google.

corolla613

Jun 11, 2007
There is a machine to test the spring rebound. Some suspension making or servicing shops has these machines. Yes there is life span for springs. Some hav spring stretching services so to extend the sring life. But there are a lot of things to think about when doing that, the swaying, rebound, ride height, blah, blah. Look up in google.
Hey thx a lot man. Can you recommend anywhere i can go to check my spring rebound? I'm from Pj too. :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've used many leather care products before but most of them are petroleum based, silicone oil or beeswax products that actually do nothing beside sitting there and shine for a while.

Last few months i ordered and tried Leatherique (www.leatherique.com), both rejuvenator oil and prestine clean really surprised me. Now my leather seats became much softer and much more cleaner. Their products really work as claimed and many satisfied customers worldwide.

Now they have a local...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience