[WTA] MyVI Rear Brake...

likwei

Jul 11, 2005
kl
hi....
may i know MyVI match with what model car rear brake?
Charade aura ? or?
thanks!!!

nickchl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2005
cheras
i heard ppl said before can modified ep82(if i am not wrong, just remember is starlet model) rear disc into myvi. but one prob, u have to cut the rear drum out and weld back the disc onto it.

dont know its true or not.

Moanster

Nov 17, 2005
nickchl said:
i heard ppl said before can modified ep82(if i am not wrong, just remember is starlet model) rear disc into myvi. but one prob, u have to cut the rear drum out and weld back the disc onto it.

dont know its true or not.
if can cut the EP82 why dont directly use back the MyVi's rear axel to cut the drum and install the disc????

just a myth :dancing2:

nickchl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2005
cheras
Moanster said:
if can cut the EP82 why dont directly use back the MyVi's rear axel to cut the drum and install the disc????

just a myth :dancing2:
i asked him that too, but he said not ngam have to modified like that and theres ppl done that before. i definitely will not do that to a new car. :tongue:

Moanster

Nov 17, 2005
nickchl said:
i asked him that too, but he said not ngam have to modified like that and theres ppl done that before. i definitely will not do that to a new car. :tongue:
dude just wait for the TRD Passo's K3-VET + AWD :dancing2:

just like wira mod into an EVO :rock:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
They said Nissan got one model that can fit in just plug and play.. but find till now dun knoe which is the actual model coz can not buy MYVi...hehehe...wife dun like it...