Gti 8V Mods

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
LuKa said:
what only 8valve? how la like this..
why? what's the limitation with 8v. Can u explain a bit.

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
Nothing.. i would recommend if you hv an engine head with 4valves per cylinder.. rather tha 2valves per cylinder...which means 16v at least, since it will dramatically improve airflow in n out of the engine,thus improve power..

then if u wanna cramp in more air with an FI bolt on, it would not be such a waste.. superchargers are expensive mod.. with ur current engine 2L 8v.. i bet the result is not as much as what ull b paying for.. either u have the Sc custom from other Sc Engine to fit urs... or u get imported Sc specially made for the VW Mk4 which will cost a lot for little power..

Turbo charge bolt on would b a cheaper option, but with minimal boost so that u dont blow the engine with stock internals.. but still enjoy the extra power with minimum reliability problems..

i guess ur using a VW golf mk4 rite? keep on studying what options u hv for ur ride which best suits u bro..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...i just bought a HKS Hipermax 2 (second hand) to use at my Honda SO4 and i feel it very bouncy. my question is...

1. The bouncy happens at the rear shock abs. Is it because the gas is out or the oil seal has already leak?can it be fix?cause i think I'm just running totally on the spring right now...

• How to adjust the condition of soft/hard??i cannot hear any clicking sound at the adjuster at the rear shock abs. and at front have nothing (red box).
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience