[WTA] Max boost of C20B Turbo

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
Hi guys, the result come out already, ST205 (3rd Gen 3S-GTE) with stock ECU u only can maintain Max boost 1.1bar:hmpf:. This is bcoz the stock ECU will make a fuel cut during 17psi (1.17bar), there is totally make u stop to keep going.

My tunner try set to 1.2bar, normally 2nd gear to reach 1.17bar max, but 3rd gear will suddently pop up to 1.29bar coz the ECU miss calculation. Once the ECU get the real signal fuel cut will be activated.

For conclusion, without aftermarket ECU, my own experiance told me that only can reach 1.1bar for maintain full boost running without fuel cut condition.:smokin:

That why Sifu Tom's using after market ECU in order to mantain 1.2bar without fuel cut problem.

So Zeus, try ur own with ur tunner than u will know it detail....now wait for ur result d..ha ha:burnout:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Hi guys, the result come out already, ST205 (3rd Gen 3S-GTE) with stock ECU u only can maintain Max boost 1.1bar:hmpf:. This is bcoz the stock ECU will make a fuel cut during 17psi (1.17bar), there is totally make u stop to keep going.

My tunner try set to 1.2bar, normally 2nd gear to reach 1.17bar max, but 3rd gear will suddently pop up to 1.29bar coz the ECU miss calculation. Once the ECU get the real signal fuel cut will be activated.

For conclusion, without aftermarket ECU, my own experiance told me that only can reach 1.1bar for maintain full boost running without fuel cut condition.:smokin:

That why Sifu Tom's using after market ECU in order to mantain 1.2bar without fuel cut problem.

So Zeus, try ur own with ur tunner than u will know it detail....now wait for ur result d..ha ha:burnout:
so i guess u achieved the 1.17Bar, right?? how was the hp n' torque'?:hmmmm:

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
Ha ha brother, I would like to know on actual data too but Im not tune on Dyno......just on road test run...:rofl:....Actually my tunner shop without 4 wheel Dyno...

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
oppsss sorry........r u using st205 ecu as well??

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Our third and final installment of the MMER 2011 event with less circuit but more pit action as well as podium appearances of the winning team drivers. The emotional win for Petronas Syntium Team was well documented by our resident photographer, Andy Goh...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience