[WTA] - How to sell your car?

3,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2006
bro wfhan if wanna sell car inform me ar.......im interetsted...last time my fren lookin but now buy ady....he say 'be ta han ' la wait summo....tangan very itchy ady...wanna play scat late ma..haha

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
tan, no worry, u are in my call list.
cos now i'm in the middle of setting some financial issue..

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
tan, no worry, u are in my call list.
cos now i'm in the middle of setting some financial issue..
3S beam ga planning?

3,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2006
ooowah....likely new future owner gonna own a 3S AE'S lor...sure ka bro wfhan?....

laichong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2004
Kepong
Visit site
after much calculation, the price for trade-in and sell by my own is more or less the same.... i guess i have to on hold this until after CNY. :S

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
3S beam ga planning?
:P shiiii... don't kacau ppl tread and don't chg topic.

ooowah....likely new future owner gonna own a 3S AE'S lor...sure ka bro wfhan?....
tan, i will find u in klang to visit ur pile of ae parts.. hehehe...

after much calculation, the price for trade-in and sell by my own is more or less the same.... i guess i have to on hold this until after CNY. :S
i did the same survey for the pass 6 months and the result is same as yours.
not much diff.. especially now all ppl will just contact u and view the car and demanded
that the price is much lower than market price, hard to get a real appreciated buyer.

Balqis Suffiah

Oct 12, 2006
B4 go 2 JPJ 2 make transfer, u must go 4 inspections at PUSPAKOM...the result of inspections from PUSPAKOM is needed when u sign the transfer form...

laichong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2004
Kepong
Visit site
:P shiiii... don't kacau ppl tread and don't chg topic.

tan, i will find u in klang to visit ur pile of ae parts.. hehehe...

i did the same survey for the pass 6 months and the result is same as yours.
not much diff.. especially now all ppl will just contact u and view the car and demanded
that the price is much lower than market price, hard to get a real appreciated buyer.
my friend adviced me trade in the car rather trouble myself going JPJ puspakom etc etc...

B4 go 2 JPJ 2 make transfer, u must go 4 inspections at PUSPAKOM...the result of inspections from PUSPAKOM is needed when u sign the transfer form...
thanks for the info bro, thats a useful tips.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
as i said, is hard to get genuine appreciated buyer.
u want sell higher price, buyer also want to tekan low price,
after nego ended up also at the market price.

last time (forgot when, but it was time new altis was launched), i bring to my fren used car lot,
ask him to quote my SEG, he said 16~17k only.. fren fren also damn tekan low low.. shiit.t.t.t

blackend

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
Johore,
thats why u just using this car untill retired..keep it as a sentimental value item.:biggrin:

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
dun sell la. keep it n play it better lo..

imagine get new car .. avmmotnh need to pay loan + play enw car.. fuh.. for me i cant effort it for now and future 5 years.. mayb u guys can.. hahah
hahahha

my comment .. dun shoot:adore::adore:

laichong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2004
Kepong
Visit site
lol, im still paying for the car loan... still got 3 years... :banghead:

every month im paying almost same amount that actually equal to a newer car, thats y thinking to change lor.... newer car save fuel some more... hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys...

ok i have searched this forum for BOV topic but sadly no return.so thats y i start this topic

i am using HKS trumpet... but the BOV died on few weeks ago... boost leak make my car damn no power... ok now i want to replace my BOV... the option that i have is greddy type rs, blitz dd, hks ssqz, sard r2d2....

my question to all tailo and sifoo here is... wats the difference between immitation ssqv, greddy rs and so on with their original counter part?? if i use the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience