[WTA] Current std installation price for eManage blue in KL?

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Good morning guys, i've got a question here as i dunno what's the current "market price" for Greddy eManage blue installation for a car in KL now. The reason i asked is bcoz i would like to know how much would i be spending for the whole setup for my car...... tried asking few of the rookie members here & they couldnt provide me the rough estimation.

So anyone here care to share with me here? What i would like to know is the price that installer/tuner charges me for the installation & tuning of the eManage in my car. I was told that KSP Power does a good job installing eManage currently in Klang Valley. :shades_smile:

Blitz20_86

Known Member
Oct 17, 2004
SDK,SBH/Puchong
Visit site
n1racing selling rm1150 without installation.. if complete then the price will be rm1500. wangan selling 1150 too. some place in sunway is selling with a quite reseonable price that is rm1600 with ignition harness and also tuning.

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Blitz20_86, thanx for ur feedback buddy. Well, i've got the eManage ecu but just i need a rough estimation for the installation & tuning costs. Anyway, it's settled edi...... i went to GT Auto in Sunway to get my eManage fitted into my car.

Gonna tune it later today as yesterday was in a hurry. :shades_smile:

RGB-Ampang

May 18, 2006
why dont you go to the mutiara branch in hartamas...]
last time quoted me quite cheap ....
plus installation too..
try ask for it..
its the same row with the biggest fitness workout...

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Well, i bought the eManage of mine from a forummer here & that's y i only need to know where & what's the installation plus tuning charges for my car.

If i'm getting a new unit, then i'll definitely go to Mutiara branch. Thanx for ur feedback buddy. Appreciate it! :regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone selling student ap(uk) ? pls pm or leave contact for serious seller , thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience