WOW! New Forums!

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
pening la reading the thread wit new forum...aih...i tot the name and avatar which locate above every post, takes more space rite?....lets hope its only beta...but then thanks tom for hardwork :)

Dremel

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Ampng Nrdschlff
Visit site
I feel like browsing in iascamalaysia.com forum..

:( I still want the old good invision forum template.. the one that was used
just before zth hacked by those indons

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Yes, the friendlyness is not here anymore :(

I think upgrading to latest IPB would be the best route. I think ler.

n305er

Known Member
Jan 25, 2005
- Penang -
www.n305er.com
I believe all the settings are not well set yet. That's why the avatar size and stuff are limited...

As for the navigation, this one is surely better but the template and buttons of this stock Vbulletin makes it hard...

Guys, don't make Tom sad ler... This forum have to pay licence one. not like IPB...

ah_jitt86

Known Member
Sep 7, 2004
home sweet home
Visit site
sorry lorrr <_< <_< <_<

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
i prefer the ol' IPB.......but if TOM think this is best with zth.....then so be it....anyway nice logo....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In some installations, there is provision for a plastic container containing a sort of oil to be squirted into the upper cylinders in order to reduce the higher operating heat and thereby prolonging engine life.

Tufoil with its record low coefficient of friction helps considerably in this area by reducing internal engine heat and friction. Tests show that engine oils run 42% cooler with just a 5% mix of Tufoil. Hence vehicles running on natural gas can benefit with engine oils that run...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience