Work at home as a part time

Hiring Now

Work at home as a part time

Apr 8, 2009
First of all, this is not a MLM nor direct selling, and this is not a Job either, its just a way for you to get an extra allowance with what you do. Well, this is an internet business and well it is most recommended for part timer. How much does it cost? RM20 only, just pay once, and your job is advertise your website that will be given by the admin. The more you advertise and if you get more client that pay you, the more money you'll get. This is not a scam, and absolutely not a "free lunch" type of internet business(Pay this, 1 month become millionaire) no its not,its depend on how often you advertise and how hardworking you are. If you can spend 1-3hours a day to advertise, you might get more than a thousand per month or more than 500 for sure. But one thing i want to remind everybody here, I am not forcing, its your choice. Im in the middle of advertising as well and wanna share with everybody here. For my Own Feedback, well, this internet business catch my sight at the first place, the capital is ultra low RM20, if i lose it, i dont mind, at least i dont lose hundred or thousand of ringgit. Btw, this web is in Malay, if you need a translation, do tell me. i can try to translate, my malay also not that good. Thank You.
:smokin:

EMAIL: [email protected]

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys ! I planned to change my Evo 3 pistons to a higher compression pistons like the 2JZ pistons ..
but recently i heard that higher compression pistons are no good for higher boost..:hmmmm:
if like that why some people convert their pistons to higher compression pistons ? what are the pros and cons of this higher and lower compression piston ?:mad:

need some help here ..:vollkommenauf:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience