One month work from home project for college students, RM5,000!

Hiring Now

One month work from home project for college students, RM5,000!

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
Hi people, I'm looking for college students who're into cars to help me do a one off project, time limit is one month, project remuneration is RM5,000. How many friends you asked to help is your business. The lowdown:

1. You have to be good with Googling car related stuffs.
2. You'll be working on an online excel sheet - no calculations, no formula. Easy peasy.
3. No working hours, you and your team need to complete it in 1 month.
4. You've got to be a moderate car nut. You need to know that the E250 CGI is turbocharged whereas the E350 CGI isn't - so to speak.
5. Interested parties would have to be situated around Klang Valley, and knows where the hell is Mid Valley, and don't mind coming nearby for a meet up.
6. There will be a test involved for anyone who's interested, and that must be completed without flaw within 3 days. There are no margin for errors.

Guaranteed to be one of the easiest job you'll ever get to do. Those who love sitting in front of the computer all day would be perfect.

Also on offer, is someone who commands moderate english, loves cars, loves engaging in forum discussions, browse the net all day etc. Permanent positions are available. Especially great for interns, college students, fresh grads who loves cars.

Thank you! adios.

Whoever's interested, please email me at [email protected]

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
If x fresh grad can ah?:) if yes me too interested...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my mazda 929 front suspension spoil adi....leakage..
its a 4 bolt upper mounting 1....
having difficulty in finding replacement....
wonder any adjustable for this type of 4 bolts 1....
saerch thru internet found tein having it...but i duno how much....
any idea?
prefer to find 2nd hand..
or any other recommendation?
with price pls and area to get..
new or old..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience