Woofer Box Harness

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Guys,

My woofer box in the boot is running and jumping all over the place when I drive, especially over slight bumps and while cornering.

Is there any way to rig a harness to prevent it from moving all over?

Or any other suggestions which may be able to help? Seriously, it's been irritating me for the past couple of weeks.

Thanks in advanced.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
change to bigger sub with heavier magnet la, and larger box, hehe, and velcro the bottom to the carpet, might help a bit....or else make an L bracket from metal and screw it down la..

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
I have already added some anti-slip pads at the bottom of the box carpet, but still slipping.

I don't relly want to use a steel bracket due to the fact that it would be difficult to access the spare tyre. Plus, don't really want to drill holes into the car.

......... and my subs are already 12 inches....

Any advice people?

heefmy

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
cheras
in side my car boot i had put fully carpet that sell at brother's coz arund Rm50..

that come with 1 big roll and cutomise cut to fit ur car...is like bulu bulu with curly shape.....they call it maggie carpet..made of rubber......put that then the wofer wont run but not hard cornering la....coz after u pur wofer on top then the box will lower a bit to prevent moving.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
i think the carpet no use 1
the only main thing is try to change ur driving style lol

to prevent the box from sliping get a rubber mat put on top of a furry carpet,
then to prevent it from jumping put something heavy on the box like books then push the box in touching the car seat

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
put more anti-slip..instead of small peices get an entire huge ass peice from a place like brothers, cut it out and custom to the shape of your boot. shouldnt slip anymore.. if u want more grip you can add 3M double sided tape to the underside of ur wooferbox. thats what i did.. works for me even on hard cornering..

just remmber the more anti slip the bttr.

you could even try this.. 2-way tape some anti-slip onto the underside of the woofer box..then lay out another layer of antislip in your boot. so its antislip on antislip..should be DAMMM strong already, unless u planning to do handbrake turns at high speed..

you should also take note of the weight of your woofers, if your woofers are light there is no point adding anti-slip because there simply isnt enough weight to put pressure on the anti-slip (which is how it works)..

if its too light then jus consider customising your boot.. or massively 2way taping it.

Last edited:

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
"tape" with velcro tape la.
those "zap"2 tap. the one on kids shoe.
can buy at kedai kain.
it will "stick" to ur boot carpet also.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello gud people of zerotohundred.com... Its like this.I like to know is this "Savvy" can be converted to turbo?? If possible,what should i stock in-to...One more things,can i stock in L5 engine to my Savvy..Or do u guys have any suggestion???
Thank You....

Duke Fly, :cool:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience