Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
There should be a type of car that is marketed specially for women.
No need to top up any kind of fluid. Zero maintenance required. Just like maintenance free battery.
Can ah?

Just get in and drive.....As long as there is a place to put their handbag, will do.
If got such a car and powerful enough (say>200hp) , then I'm also interested! :biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dont buy car from people who treats his/her car as an automobile to get from point A to point B only. No soul

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
We men avoid potholes whenever possible, women just crash over them as if it's not there! :banghead:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Dont buy car from people who treats his/her car as an automobile to get from point A to point B only. No soul
Well most people are like that, even male owners.

We men avoid potholes whenever possible, women just crash over them as if it's not there! :banghead:
Quite true as well. Based on my own experiences, in general female drivers seem to be more careless/clumsy, not just about potholes but also speed bumps and having more minor fender bender. If driving manual cars will be even worse as they also tend to forget or lazy to downshift after slowing down, hence often just let the engine detonating/knocking all the way when accelerating back! Very painful and pity to hear if I were in the car as well.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lots of ppl say that buying a 2nd hand car from a woman is better than a man. Becoz woman are gentler and don't abuse their car.

Even advert in newspaper has it "...Car in good condition. Lady owner..." as a plus-point buying from a woman car owner.

Is it really true?
They love potholes is all I wanna say.

I got a friend a lady. Didnt change her Engine oil for 60K Km if I recall what she told me.

Not all ladies, but some really dont know how to maintain the car at all. Just buy and drive. If those still send back to SC regularly still okay. But those that service outside themselves is the main concern.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom

I got a friend a lady. Didnt change her Engine oil for 60K Km if I recall what she told me.

Not all ladies, but some really dont know how to maintain the car at all. Just buy and drive. If those still send back to SC regularly still okay. But those that service outside themselves is the main concern.
My wife's car only change oil once a year...that also mileage <5000km...women owned car better condition? pfftttttt come see my wife's car compare to mine :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
My wife's car only change oil once a year...that also mileage <5000km...women owned car better condition? pfftttttt come see my wife's car compare to mine :rofl:
Meaning her car condition is not better than yours? hahaha

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I have yet to see a woman that would crawl under her car and do a oil change, filter change all by her self.....
Damn sexy of her doing that.....:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
...Car wasn't run in properly so I've never managed to achieve more than 450km total mileage for almost 50L of fuel. Other G11's I know owned by heavy footed enthusiasts that mod their car can touch 600km.
Btw I just noticed, that means your car is rather thirsty also ha!? Should've easily at least reach >500km.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Meaning her car condition is not better than yours? hahaha
Of course....come inside my wife's car & see car full of toys, cookie & breadcrumbs, sweets & some artistic water spill over the cushion....man usually don't allow those things go inside their car lol :biggrin:

To clean up my wife's car is like brushing ur teeth with chocolate bar...1 minute clean next minute already back to normal mess :banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Wah! 60k km, the oil no change to "black chi ma woo" ah?

My daughter drive, see pot holes swerve left and right to avoid them, wife now got SUV, small holes all whack only........hahahhahhaha :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I have yet to see a woman that would crawl under her car and do a oil change, filter change all by her self.....
Damn sexy of her doing that.....:biggrin:
Then you will fall in love with vr2turbo's daughter LOL! She knows more about cars and even can do it herself than any other guys out there. :rofl:

Detailing too!

Btw I just noticed, that means your car is rather thirsty also ha!? Should've easily at least reach >500km.
Mine also quite thirsty then about Izso's mileage. But friend told me if my FC affected it could be mean that my timing chain is over stretched and time to change adi. Since spark plugs I did replaced them already and FC still not improved much. So could be timing chain not that good anymore.

Of course....come inside my wife's car & see car full of toys, cookie & breadcrumbs, sweets & some artistic water spill over the cushion....man usually don't allow those things go inside their car lol :biggrin:

To clean up my wife's car is like brushing ur teeth with chocolate bar...1 minute clean next minute already back to normal mess :banghead:
Lucky I educate my gf on how to care for the car. She learns from me and even know how to advise her friends on some basic car stuffs that I taught her. (since i also no pro, just know basics things that need to know)

My daughter drive, see pot holes swerve left and right to avoid them, wife now got SUV, small holes all whack only........hahahhahhaha :biggrin:
I also dunno man, I say ur engine gone if you still dont replace your engine oil. Might need overhaul also.

Your daughter aint ordinary girl ma. She is special and car guys would like her xD.
SUV if i have also Im not that worried about potholes hahaha! Kelisa really get most of the impact.

Even my gf's office basement car park. They made a gap for water to flow but did not cover it with any metal platform, end up going down the slope the time, can feel the impact quite hard when going over it. Even I went down real slow and almost stopping to go over it. Imagine just go down fast over it....DAMN PAIN! :banghead:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

i drove like a woman :listen:

because rally driver! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rafale

Known Member
Dec 10, 2006
Selangor KLIA
Atleast not all women driver is like that. My '09 Viva 1st owner was a lady and all of the maintenance record was properly kept, everything serviced at Perodua SC some more. The car clocked around 75K+ km and now it's approaching 120K km after 2 years of usage, everything was in mint condition that time but not so much now since it has become my daily commute car lol

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the past, automakers have tried to either eliminate the wipers or to control their speed automatically. Some of the schemes involved detecting the vibrations caused by individual raindrops hitting the windshield, applying special coatings that did not allow drops to form, or even ultrasonically vibrating the windshield to break up the droplets so they don't need to be wiped at all. But these systems were plagued by problems and either never made them to production or were quickly axed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience