Wiring Problem

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

p.g

Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
All toyota sifus ....

My car having some sort of wiring problem (i think) ... my front "small light", dashboard light and rear light is still ON even the light switch is off ...
Now i have to "cabut" the battery cable to switch them all .... :(

last week already fix it but last only for 1 day only .. now problem start again ..
worst case i think want to do the whole rewiring again .. last time "kedai potong" wiring is suck ... any recommendation on good workshop for wiring ... if do rewiring again how much is cost ??? anyway i'm using 4EFTE engine on SEG ..

Paging cekelat starlet sifu .... any recommendation for good Starlet workshop ..

Tired off "cabut" battery cable everytime when parking :(

p.g

Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
paging all toyota sifu ...

please help on this matter ... really tired la asyik nak cabut battery cable :(

paging sifu cekelat starlet king ... can help recommend any workshop for starlet

artnet

1,500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Sarawak
www.cardomain.com
may be water get into ur car?

last time my fren's headlight on by itself... due to the water goes into the dashboard. the fellow who tint his glass, used too much water.
:lol:

Raymond_Hu

500 RPM
Oct 26, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
hmmm.....4EFTE in SEG, that's what come into my mind before this. Actually I'm very interest to know, how's the installation ?? many modification need? how about the dashboard you using?? using back the starlet one or SEG ?? intercooler still maintan original top mounting ?? can post a pic of your car ?? wish to have a look of it :rolleyes:

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
check ur fuses...
check ur grounding wire...mainly on the main fuse box in the engine bay near to the front lamp...
check any lamp wiring touch any other source(+ve) wire...

p.g

Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
chinozie,
thanks for da adviced .... i will check it ...

Raymond,
the installation is "teruk" lor ... wiring all mess up ... dat "kedai potong" really do a "cincai" job install my engine ... i think i need to redo back all the wiring .... i'm using back the SEG dashboard with Starlet meter .... engine still standard & using top mounted i/c ... save money now to change front i/c :rolleyes: .. sorry la bro don't have digicam ... hopefully someday can join all the sifu here for TTT ...

TE27levin

Known Member
Nov 23, 2003
Visit site
check your desh light relay, and test ur lamp wiring see any continuty or not.. sound like a relay is energized all the time and cause the light on.
must solve it asap, energized relay will goes hoter hoter. worry it melt and cause fire.
fues wont blow by relay faulty. only short curcuit will cause fues blow.
i ever had my radiator fan relay fault and energized, the relay melt. thank god the melt wire touch on the igniton + ground and cause the fues blow off to cut the power from the main battery fues.
if the main fues dont cut something will burn.

always think of the worse side. dun just see light on and leave it. hehehe

p.g

Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
TE27levin,

TQ for da advice ..... where can i check the relay ?? is the relay located at engine bay or dashboard area ?? like chinozie said to check the fuse .... i already check the fuse and is not burn ... even i pullout the fuse the light still ON ... how much is the relay cost ???

p.g

Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Acoustic ... TQ for da contacts

TE27levin

Known Member
Nov 23, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by p.g@Jan 11 2005, 13:55
TE27levin,

TQ for da advice ..... where can i check the relay ?? is the relay located at engine bay or dashboard area ?? like chinozie said to check the fuse .... i already check the fuse and is not burn ... even i pullout the fuse the light still ON ... how much is the relay cost ???
if the fues burn, ur light will not be on anymore.. :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Saab does a promotional video of the upcoming Mille Miglia 2011 Rally, a transnational car rally for cars manufactured before 1957. Cars will get to run up to 1000 miles, from Brescia to Rome and back! Watch this awesome promotional video, featuring 3 Saab classic sedans.

The Mille Miglia (Italian pronunciation: [ˈmille ˈmiʎʎa], Thousand Miles) was an open-road endurance race which took place...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience